Re: Heirloom Ideas for Those Without One

by rjsarge2002

Original Post

Heirloom Ideas for Those Without One

★★★★★ Apprentice

This is something I've had a lot of fun thinking of. These are a few Heirloom Ideas for those that don't have one yet. For ones that I am still unsure of, I will put a *. I'd love to hear your ideas for those characters.

Gibraltar - Come on. This ones pretty obvious. Gibraltar's Heirloom would be his War Club that he uses in the finisher.

Bangalore* - This one's a bit tricky, but I thought of a military style combat knife. Perhaps she inherited it from her brother before joining the Apex Games.

Caustic* - THIS one is very difficult to think of one. I've had a few ideas, knuckle dusters, a coffee mug, test tubes, but I am really on the fence for this.

Mirage - I know data-miners say that he is getting a statue of himself, but I think a bat outfitted with his holo-tech would be pretty cool. That or a pork chop. Because why not?

Wattson - This one's actually relatively easy. A specially modified wrench that gives of electricity and shocks whoever it hits.

Crypto* - Despite the Data Knife being in the files, Crypto is is a very hard one for me. I've not been able to come up with another one for him.

Revenant* - Again, VERY difficult to think of one. I'm thinking a miniature scythe or hook, but I'm not so sure.

Loba - Her wolf cane. That's all there is to it. Easy and done.

If you have any other ideas for potential Heirlooms, I'd love to see what you can come up with.

Message 1 of 6 (918 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@ExiledPhoenix42 For Revenant, I think he should have that fan thing from his banner frame.
Message 2 of 6 (889 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@ExiledPhoenix42 I think this post is more fitting in the Creator's Corner section of the forum. But I would like to put my opinion on this post.

I think Crypto would be cool to just hold his drone like he does in his finisher where he uses it like a sword or batton. obviously this would be hard because they would have to make it so that you can't use this heirloom while the drone is either deployed or destroyed but still. fun idea.

Revenant might be cool to just have the skull for his ultimate, or even the piece of glass that shorted out his system...maybe just something from when he was human.

I like the idea of mirage having a bat with his hologram things on it, almost make it look like a bat with nails in it...

all the other ones are pretty good too!
Message 3 of 6 (888 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@Condor442  I wasn't aware that there was a Creator's Corner section. Thank you for letting me know!

Message 4 of 6 (877 Views)

★★★ Newbie

For rev you could do a syicle 

Message 5 of 6 (757 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why not have Gibraltar have a wrench with carvings in it for his as he works on motorbikes it would make sense and it's be something new for him instead of it being his club. 

Message 6 of 6 (635 Views)