Greek Character!

by stathistympas

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Greek Character!

★ Novice

Tell me what you guys thinks of this! 

Siren - Greek, Male, 25.   Role - Hybrid

Personality - Dislikes defeat, dedicated towards victory, arrogant. 

Scout- Ability: Sends an Eagle in one direction (flying for 15 seconds), marking all enemies it passes (within 35 metre radius). 

Blood Cry - Ultimate: Screams in one direction creating noise waves that pass through walls, disorientating enemies for 5 seconds (disorientated enemies have a blurry screen, not being able to see clearly nor hear any footsteps. Teammate outlines and logos dissappear, friendly fire is enabled and each shot does 4 damage). 

Spartan Might - Passive Ability: Getting shot at increases health from 100 to 125 for 7 seconds. When 7 seconds pass health decrease down to 95 for 7 seconds. 45 second reset cool down. 

Intro lines: Victory is earned by skill not luck.
Only fools lose and I ain't one.
I know what I'm doing. Do you?

Kill Lines: Foolish decision.
I deserve this kill, you... you deserve nothing.
Let me give you a tip, get better. 

Message 1 of 3 (314 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Greek Character!

Community Manager

@stathistympas 

Thank you for the submission!

Do you think if you sent the eagle to mark enemies and then blood cry to disorient them, that would make the tactical and ultimate too powerful when combined together? When you throw in the extra health that puts other Legends at a disadvantage in 1v1 fights.

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (272 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@stathistympas 

Thank you for the submission!

Do you think if you sent the eagle to mark enemies and then blood cry to disorient them, that would make the tactical and ultimate too powerful when combined together? When you throw in the extra health that puts other Legends at a disadvantage in 1v1 fights.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 3 (273 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Arvydoza45 No tracking kills not tracking win wit all heros wtf? EA wtf?
Message 3 of 3 (211 Views)