Give Mirage the ability to copy teammates appearance for his decoys

by 3v1l1

Original Post

Give Mirage the ability to copy teammates appearance for his decoys

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

We all know Mirage is bottom tier, only pubbers pick him, he has a very high skill celling, with low reward, but my buffs dont involve giving him scans or giving him damage instead:

• Give him the ability to cycle decoys appearance using "alt interact" while no decoys are at play
  • while the decoy is up, the normal "mimic alt-interact" would stay, just like it is on live patch right now
  • the decoy's would have the apperance of your teammates, if selected, allowing for more bamboozles.

thats it, no crazy buffs that change the essence of mirage,or make him OP, just more bamboozles, and more opportunities to do so.

i have no idea how hard would this be to implement, as it would have to consider player number, and skins used, so we might end up with a situation as it happend on team fortress 2 where some skins for "the spy" would bug out when he tried to copy certain classes with certain cosmetics.

Message 1 of 3 (526 Views)

Re: Give Mirage the ability to copy teammates appearance for his decoys

★ Guide
@3v1l1 i think it should be random. like, 1 in 100 decoys can be 1 of the 2 teammates (skins included). That might be a good start to see if it's a feasible asset to the squad. However, if it's not already confusing to teammates to have decoys, a version of yourself as a teammate definitely is!
Message 2 of 3 (437 Views)

Re: Give Mirage the ability to copy teammates appearance for his decoys

★ Guide
@3v1l1 That would be cool but I have no faith at all they could do this without some insane game breaking glitch
Message 3 of 3 (248 Views)