Re: Gibraltar

by Leo_the_Lion25

Original Post

Gibraltar

★★★ Novice

Make him throw that uselesa dome of protection way faster please. I am trying to give him a chance but he's just so useless

So slow, the hitbox on a skyscraper. Tyat arm shield sucks too. He's so bad in all ways. I really wish he gets at least that dome buff cause it takes like year to throw that

Message 1 of 8 (575 Views)

Community Manager

Thank you for writing to us with the feedback on Gibraltar. You're not the only one that's suggested the shield being thrown down faster too. The shield can be amazing if you're up and personal with an enemy player inside a building. It can definitely catch them off-guard, but we'll continue to gather thoughts from the community around that as well. 

Thanks for playing and see you in the ring this weekend! :eahigh_file:

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 8 (557 Views)

★★★ Pro

His Dome and Caustic Gas Canisters are both thrown too slowly in my eyes. They both still need more tweaks. Caustic is much more fun though compared to gib. I just like Gib's ult even if I hardly get the kills with it. 

Message 3 of 8 (547 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Been maining gibraltar and caustic this season , the dome and cannisters could use a little speedbuff idd.
Message 4 of 8 (531 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

The canister's throwing speed is fine. I'd just make sure it activates immediately if next to an enemy. Maybe give Caustic a way to have all his canisters back if he left them across the map.

Message 5 of 8 (511 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

the only buff that is needed is there melee should be increased to 35 instead of 30, i would say they are both set for mid tier. No other improvements are needed. This would make then both close combat effective. Dome sheild would become useful where gibby can start smashing the little wraiths and lifeline. It would allow caustic to beat down anyone in his gas. 35 means it would require 1 less melee to kill a smaller enemy. Also it would stop gib or caustic have a melee advatage on each other due to there passive putting it down to 32. Just look a gibbys artwork he should have a more powerful melee. I will repeat, Gibby and caustic should remain mid tier. A Gibby heavy meta would just be horrible and so would a caustic one. They should just be a third pick.

ps fix the passive, it doesnt block the damage it just sends it to your hp.

Message 6 of 8 (502 Views)

★★★ Pro
Gib and Caustic definitely needs a tactical deployment speed increase but buffing Gibs shield would be a bad idea imo specially early game, just fix their fortified passives and buff it to 20% or something and they'll do ok I think
Message 7 of 8 (481 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Buffing fortify won't fix the issue with Gibraltor. Random teammates play in a way thats detrimental to using him no matter how tough you make him. With or without fortify Gib will remain the same which is powerful but frustrating to use. Though fortify does seem useful for Caustic since he does well close range.

Message 8 of 8 (445 Views)