Gibraltar is SO op and NEEDS a nerf

by AMJbr0

Original Post

Re: Gibraltar is SO op and NEEDS a nerf

★★★ Newbie

Caustic is the same way but he’s no where near as defensively overpowered as Gibby. He needs to be nerfed, HARD.

Message 11 of 18 (730 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Mad_Dog8762 You have no idea what you're saying lmao
Message 12 of 18 (549 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Gibraltar is indeed OP af.. All these clowns saying otherwise cant even reach diamond rank.. He does not need a nerf though IMO instead other legends need buffs.

Message 13 of 18 (543 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

absolutly right!
half of the community shows how toxic little salty boys can be...

gibby in a 1v1 fight against every other champ is useless...

his dome heals you faster, 15% dmg reduction, faster revival under dome, the way overpowered weaponshield.
had a 1v1 against him as lifeline today and i hit him on distance with the kraber on his shield in the last second and did a whole magazine r301 on him (blue body) and still died cause as soon as the body was down he threw the dome healed quickly and back up was his weapon shield while i was still down to the same level...

NERF hardly needed!

Message 14 of 18 (469 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Sgt-Ezio1337 Are you saying that you didn't heal yourself as Lifeline? You couldn't backup and find cover to use the kraber? Change it out for a cqc weapon so that Gibraltar wouldn't have the time or space to heal?

I don't like Gibraltar's buffs but I can't imagine you handled that fight well.

Message 15 of 18 (449 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Zamaha400 i‘m not the best yet not the worst player, had my 6kills at that moment. just as reference.
i took a battery in while he chased me with his ult that did me dirty. healed back up but then it was a full life vs full life battle abd the kraber was a joke to him cause of the weapon shield
Message 16 of 18 (424 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@AMJbr0 I agree. His shield is super annoying. Up close, yeah Gibby can be pretty easy to get rid of. But at range, he's highly annoying. What I really hate is how quickly his shield comes back after you've already spent half your mag removing it (with sniper or similar). So now you reload and he's just chilling there, you go to shoot him again and oh hey look, his shield is back!! Should have at very least 10 second cooldown. Now he has to throw his dome down and leave the area if its too much instead of just chill for a few seconds and repeat
Message 17 of 18 (414 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@TripLangAPX This would work too
Message 18 of 18 (412 Views)