Gibraltar Ultimate Should Be Undetectable For Enemies

by Zenmurone

Original Post

Gibraltar Ultimate Should Be Undetectable For Enemies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

When you launch your ultimate as Gibraltar theres a recticle showing in the map along with the iconic alarm sound.

This is easy for you to mark the place youre launching at, as well notify your mates.

The problem the enemies as well you can realize by the sound that the Bombardment its being deployed and you you simple avoid it.

This sound should be muted for the rest of the teams so they cannot realize that someone using Gibraltar used his Ultimate. 

Like a Big Surprise attack. Like Bangalores when deploys her Ultimate to the ground.

Message 1 of 5 (375 Views)

Re: Gibraltar Ultimate Should Be Undetectable For Enemies

★★ Expert
@Zenmurone Well, that would be pretty op. Gibraltar’s ult does a ton of damage if you get caught, and it’s not like you can easily escape once in it. You get the shell-shocked debuff if you get hit, so proper warning is essential. Besides, it’s not like Bangalore’s ult is that much of a surprise. She literally tosses a big flare, and it takes a (relatively) lot of time for them to explode.
Message 2 of 5 (337 Views)

★★ Guide
@Zenmurone Are you seriously asking that they buff Gibraltar? Really? He needs no buffs! He only needs nerfs. In fact, to make him a balanced legend, I propose that his bombardment only have a 1-meter radius, and do 6 damage and no shell-shock effect when it hits you if it hits you. Then, he'll be closer to being balanced.
Message 3 of 5 (281 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

My main is Gibby and I love the buffs from season 3 but not giving people the chance to get out of the bombardment would way too OP 

Message 4 of 5 (236 Views)

★ Guide

No way José

Message 5 of 5 (218 Views)