Re: Gibraltar, Caustic, Wattson - Suck

by WoahItsTea

Original Post

Gibraltar, Caustic, Wattson - Suck

★★★★ Pro

Respawn lacks the ability to changes heros, but changes the only map.

Gibraltar, should have been made skinny by now. Don't give damage bonus plus reduction. Make him skinny already, and stop being bad at what to do. 5% outpit of damage plus a 10% damage reduction, like come on, if anything you should make gib take more and do less damage out. Getting fit is hard, giving a bonus becuase someone has a bad idea doesn't make it fixed.

Caustic, Who at Respawn let their kid design a hero? First, team members should not be affected by their team heros. Why the dumb logic on this flaw? Second, You can pay streamers all the money you want to market poor designed heros, but their still garbage. So someone played TC Siege and thought "Gas Hero", The person who made this, do they camp a lot?

Caustic should have been removed almost like what you all did to bridges..

Wattson, You really couldn't come up with a better hero? You relaly thought of an element and said, okay lets go Mortal Kombat. At no point in a shooter does one think "Eletric Fence". Wattson is almost as bad of design as trying to make the P2020 and other crap good, but only almost, their still miles apart from an idea (more on that garbage later).

Nubs might like these heros, but that's only because no one good picks them. At no point should anyone pick fat hit box heros in a shooter, you just don't.

Come up with heros with escape that is the key. All the good heros have some way of leaving a failed fight. Gib would be okay if the damn thing would be helf it's size because of his ult. Still aiming with him is like a search light from across map.

Just please stop and think before making any heros, if it's not 50% as cool as pathfinder, delete it.

Message 1 of 3 (408 Views)

★★ Pro
@Popa2caps Gib being the only legend who can create a bulletproof boundary. It's like a wraith tactical for your entire team unless you're caught totally out of position. I've seen a lot of good players switch to Gibraltar after the last two patches.

Absolutely agree with you on legends model size being normalised, however.
Message 2 of 3 (392 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Couple of things.

1.  Writers, Artists and Developers take inspiration from all places when creating new characters. Caustic has been confirmed to have some inspiration from Team Fortress 2's Pyro and maybe Wattson was inspired by Mortal Kombat, who knows? Either way, that's just how new things are created so your argument there is rather redundant. 
  2. I myself made a post on how I think Caustic could be changed to make him an extremely viable legend. I don't think he should be removed and I think he brings a very interesting playstyle to the gameplay of Apex. You should read up on my proposals. He is a rather edgy and aggressive character, I'll agree there haha, but that's just his character.
  3. If you would like a battle royale game where all character models are the same with the same hitbox you're looking for Fortnite or PUBG. Apex is quite unique because it has different legends all with different abilities, sizes and personalities. I think you're missing this out in your observations.
  4. I love playing Caustic as he is extremely difficult to play well and presents a good challenge. He needs some good buffs, yes. But I wouldn't call myself a Nub for picking him Standard smile
  5. Every legend is cooler than Pathfinder. Pathfinder sucks bro lmao owned kid 
Message 3 of 3 (346 Views)