Re: Gibby vs Low Profile is so unbalanced

by xHACHx

Original Post

@chiefthunderball I got bamboozled by your profile pic, and my comment was in regards to "her ability cooldown is the longest for any legend" part of your post.
Message 11 of 14 (247 Views)

@SpaceHamster1991 Lol Mirage maining is in my blood.

That point is valid though. Wraith, lifeline and path all have 35 second cool downs on their tacticals. That makes fighting someone like Gibby even harder.

I didn't suggest major changes that would crush him. I suggested 2 possible changes to better balance him. He is a tank and he should be but right now his gun shield is way too good. It's a free 50 health every 10 or so seconds on top of it being invulnerable to one shot, high damage weapons and able to recharge it with heals. It's just too much. The dome nerf was a good nerf and helps him not feel like a fortress so much. All he needs is a timer increase on the gunshield regeneration now.
Message 12 of 14 (213 Views)

@chiefthunderball Either timer increase or once its broken only cells heal it. That would make sense considering his dome gives fast heal and would also combo with new gold armor, meaning one shield cell would give him fifty health and fully recharge his shield. Also lifeline's cooldown is not 35 secs, its a minute, and her useless ult is six minutes lol. 35 seconds would be a blessing.
Message 13 of 14 (204 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@LordloshBang the hypocrisy that runs through your veins is crazy.

"He is okay where he is. He is supposed to be a tank, you know?"

So when someone else expresses their opinion on a character that they feel is OP. It's wrong and they should go play that character and "get better". Their opinion is obviously wrong be yours @LordloshBang, is different from there's and you obviously know best. Better yet though that's go back to that quote. The opinions you share are similar to this guys regarding path. Your posts however where way more toxic, oozing of soy, misinformation and narcissism. So way is a tank supposed to be a tank but a mobility character not supposed to be a mobility character?
Message 14 of 14 (182 Views)