Gibby rework

by Az-Laar-yagami

Original Post

Gibby rework

★ Apprentice

Fix Gibbs gun sheild to be able to scale in some sort of way like it scales off of your body sheild to act as another layer of protection and have it to were block all of his massive hitbox standing his feet is exposed crouch large slivers are exposed making his sheild pointless but having it scale and cover all of him in the front could be good and maybe change it to were after useing his bubble sheild maybe he gains a buff to were his gun sheild extends to his sides at the cost of speed but increase to recoil and will last for 60s after the sheild goes away and active so 30s while the dome sheild active and another 30s after it goes giving gibby just that little bit more survivalbilty ofcourse allowing his gun sheild to scale off his equipment but stays at blue at default and maybe make his arty larger area and more dense and do 50 damage not 40 or 30 like I've been seeing and his passive should have a additional to were while as with gun sheild active gain 100% recoil reduction and 50% aiming sway so then he can take advantage of lmgs with large recoil like the devotion or a ar like the havoc and or SMG the r-99 and reduce sway for things like snipers and that should be all for him other than that hes pretty good tho his speed is slow but makes sense hes huge but he still feels squishy without all what I said to make up for movement speed 

Message 1 of 6 (350 Views)

Re: Gibby rework

★★★ Apprentice

@Az-Laar-yagami 

The only change that Gibby should get is reducing his Gun Shield health, or excess damage to his Gun Shield will transfer over to his body shield.

Message 2 of 6 (312 Views)

★ Apprentice

Having it reduced makes no sense cuz it will make him weak and having it to were the damage is displaced among his sheild and body sheild will make him weak again hes called the sheileded fortress aka tanky af having etheir of those will make him less tanky and if anything that will be a nerf not a buff hes slow already so combat is most times one sided he needs the buffs I listed to help substitute for such low speed

Message 3 of 6 (298 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Az-Laar-yagami 

I'm glad you could see that what I proposed was a nerf. Cause that's exactly what I was saying. Gibby is a slow as he is because of his tank ability. His Dome Shield gives him complete cover from a range, and his Gunshield is exceptional at all ranges. A Gibby at close range with a Mastiff or R-99 is just as scary as one with a sniper. The reason your likely getting melted is that you are a huge target out in the open, or you aren't ADSing in close-range fights. In no way does Gibby need a buff, especially to his tankiness.

Message 4 of 6 (278 Views)

★★ Guide
@Az-Laar-yagami I really don't understand people that think he needs a buff it doesn't make sense, he's already tanky enough considering his shield doesnt even have bleed through damage.
Message 5 of 6 (260 Views)

★ Apprentice

It's only able to absorb 1 heavy or like 3 milla seconds of rapid and it diesnt fully cover his body when up even when crouched making him still vulnerable and people like to shoot their making him too weak

Message 6 of 6 (241 Views)