Ghost Bullets?!?

by OGDoiinkz

Original Post

Ghost Bullets?!?

★ Apprentice

why do my bullets not do damage? i literally hear them hitting people but they dont do damage? the first half of my clip never seems to register but I get shredded by some lucky pos who has better rng? Your game is rage inducing and im about to quit for good. Every hot zone drop i do i manage to find a p2020 and MAYBE a shield but everyone else has got purple armor and their favorite weapon in the game.. Did I make the mistake of not buying anything in the shop? did you want more money from me for me to have good rng and bullets that actually do damage? Why do I feel at a disadvantage every single time i play this game.. its already enough that my team quits within the first 2 seconds and I have to 1v3 everything, but bullets not registering? Maybe I should start intentionally missing my shots and they'll connect? I mean im aiming at people not moving and my bullets miss so im at a loss... 

Message 1 of 2 (471 Views)

Re: Ghost Bullets?!?

★★★★ Apprentice

Cause they didn't balance tickrate yet.. It's all about package loss and gap between you and the enemy you are fighting.. For example, you shot an enemy but by the time information travel to server then to him then to you, he moved, or it can be opposite.. I don't know to explain it very well, but you can find explanation on youtube..  

Check on 7:45 min..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PfFPW9a90w

Message 2 of 2 (454 Views)