Re: Fixes to all legends and proposal for 3 new ones

by ZeptikkHue

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice

First, if a tactical ability last any second longer it would confuse your teammates even more.. How many times I watched my teammates saw a fkn scan and got confused when the enemy is not on that place even tho it last only one second.. 

Second, you said you have Unreal background and you use to double jump and it would be  splendid solution.. It is like when I would say I love Cod 4 and and love to kill people instantly with one knife hit, that would be a splendid solution ( the worst thing I said something similar few post ago ).. 

If you are easily offended by other people opinion you should reconsider writing anything.. We all have right to say what we think, to agree with you or disagree.. You don't have to write 10 times that my reply have no sense if you get offended.. I don't say you are wrong or that your post make no sense, I just don't agree with you on everything you wrote.. Standard smile

Message 11 of 21 (733 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Thanks for the reply.

I get that people get confused by the markers, and that is why you play more to get used to it. Now you changed your argument from seeing moving targets to people being confused by the mechanic itself, which is good change though, since it makes sense that the ability will be more confusing the further the enemy gets from the markers. I still think the duration of the tactical ability is too short as it is now.

I did not say double jump would be a splendid feature because I love Unreal. I think it's a cool mechanic for a Ninja type legend. Not because I love Unreal, but because it fits in the game.

If you are really arguing for instakill knife attack, then I think this is a really bad idea personally. Too overpowered and does not fit the game at all, in my opinion.

I was not offended or triggered at all, I'm just saying what you said did not make sense a couple of times simply because it did not make sense. To me at least. Standard smile What you said was logically incoherent or at least based on false premises. No offence, seriously.

Message 12 of 21 (720 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I love the suggestions, however instead of a stun maybe make a movement speed reduction like an arc star or something, without the armor depletion of course. The Bloodhound tactical somehow always does me wrong. See an enemy running one way, they probably notice the orange light wave move across them and automatically change direction. Maybe make the activation a little more subtle.

The mirage ult could use some rework too (other than the passive). Maybe make the decoys fan out/run in random paths while mirage either cloaks or not (whichever seems fit) would help make it more of a diversion. I love both bloodhound and mirage but some legend need a little more tweaks. 

Just my opinion Standard smile

Message 13 of 21 (688 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

Thanks, GboyBhabitz670!

What you said about stun is exactly what I meant. Standard smile I rewrote that sentence to make it easier to understand. I also agree regarding both Bloodhound and Mirage so I added some more points to my original post. Thumbs up

Message 14 of 21 (663 Views)

★ Guide

*Added suggestions for 2 more legends

Message 15 of 21 (596 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Caustics gas shouldnt disorient teammates. That's so BS.

Message 16 of 21 (576 Views)

★ Guide

AdmiralTwitchy

Yeah, I think it is like this to not break immersion, since Caustic is the only one with a gas mask. I would rather have the team-gas have a different color and not affect teammates though, even if it is a bit immersion breaking. Some people argue it should affect teammates to punish bad play, but I actually think the current implementation encourages bad play as you kind of need to be split up from your group in order to not gas them. Caustic needs to be made less situational.

Message 17 of 21 (555 Views)

★ Guide

*Added suggestion for 2 more Legends. Total is now 10.

Message 18 of 21 (520 Views)

Re: Fixes to all legends and proposal for 12 new ones *UPDATEDx5*

★ Guide

*Added Guardiano and Doctor Burn

Message 19 of 21 (491 Views)

Re: Fixes to all legends and proposal for 12 new ones *UPDATEDx5*

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

*Added Hawkeye and Blue Red

Message 20 of 21 (461 Views)