Re: Fix Wraith Q back

by ChaosbringerTTV

Original Post

Fix Wraith Q back

★★ Guide

Remove the whole ninja crap thing and bring back instant Q. For freak sake.

Message 1 of 12 (942 Views)

★★★ Guide

They won't do it, because it was broken as hell and unfair towards other legends.

Message 2 of 12 (912 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes! They need to bring it back. They made her Q useless. Its supposed to be used to get into cover now you have to use it behind cover to get to more cover. Its STUPID! I have been downed quite a few times using the original Q. They already fixed her hit box so fix the damn Q!

Message 3 of 12 (836 Views)

★ Guide
@espadakillar69 Would you want to fight a wraith that could just instant leave the battle and come back with max HP and ammo?
Message 4 of 12 (797 Views)

★ Guide
@espadakillar69 Yep instantly OP. You forget that when used tactically, you get rid of all the negative effects in the game and are not damaged. You don't know either.

No do not bring back.
Message 5 of 12 (783 Views)

★★ Guide
@iPyromix so that proves Respawn cant fix their own game. Either shes "op" or useless.

she was strong before but you could still easily follow her and kill her
Message 6 of 12 (721 Views)

★ Guide
@espadakillar69 I just created a post about this.. so yeah.. same problem.. I use Q when my healt almost 0 in the middle of the * storm.. and I'm usually dead because of the "timing".. -.- AND YES, they can easily track you down because Wraith is not invisible when she use it.
Hitbox also nerfed, so why dont?! also her passive is useless basically.
Message 7 of 12 (703 Views)

★★★ Guide
@DesertDust91 They won't do it because those players are self-centered. I'm on Daniel's side. Wraith and Octane will buff themselves and nerf everyone else. As soon Octane needs a nurf they all get irritating. But thier so quick to say some one is over powered
Message 8 of 12 (687 Views)

★★ Guide

i asked NRG_sweetdreams about wraith buff and this is his response.

Message 9 of 12 (620 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Message 10 of 12 (555 Views)