Re: Fix Octane slowing effect from Caustic Gas

by BigBlackCaustic

Original Post

Fix Octane slowing effect from Caustic Gas

★★★ Novice

I tested out all the slowing effects in the firing range and the stim stops all of the slowing effects besides Caustic gas, why? In the lost treasures patch notes it said that the stim will remove all slowing effects. Please patch this, Octane should not be slowed by caustic gas if he is in stim under the patch notes meaning. 

I've had so many situations where a Caustic trap went off, I stimmed to try and get out and I couldn't run and then I got one clipped by a Caustic because of this. Please patch it.

Message 1 of 5 (582 Views)

★★★ Pro
@TheGranola97 It works as a cleanse not immunity, it can be reapplied, since it does damage over time. It works if you are on the edge of the AoE and stim away.
Message 2 of 5 (533 Views)

★★★ Novice

It's not about immunity as I still take damage from Caustic Gas and then I take damage from Stim. I should be able to run if I am at that much of a disadvantage

Message 3 of 5 (514 Views)

★ Guide

Well jeez that's stupid, why would I want to activate my stim, just to lose more health trying to get out of a caustic trap. Speaking of which, if the devs just added a stamina bar for the stim that builds over time rather than using health bar, it would make life so much better.

Message 4 of 5 (485 Views)

★★★ Novice

Because the patch notes state that stim removes slowing effects so you could get out of it, run away and heal

Message 5 of 5 (471 Views)