Re: Fix Mirage's Garbage * Ult

by AyothaKAT

Original Post

Fix Mirage's Garbage * Ult

★ Guide

Seriously do something with this ult already, its the worst ability in the entire game hands down. There's not a single passive, tactical, or ult that is worse than Mirage's ult. You can't do ANYTHING that isn't die during his ult, it's so bad. Pick up banners, reload, heal, zipline, pull out a gun, escape any situation, live in any situation. It's a movement speed boost for a couple seconds just to get around the map. How did this guy survive development without testing?

Message 1 of 13 (838 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I agree, its basically a budget wraith ability (if even that, id much rather use wraith's ability to try and escape a situation than mirage's ult) at least give us the option to try and pick up our teammates banners or something

Message 2 of 13 (830 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

The surprise launch and the state of hero balance tells me I don't think this game was beta tested.

But yeah, his ult is terrible. First of all the clones should, you know, move and do stuff. And yeah, either Mirage needs a speed boost or something when he is invisible.

Also, MAKE HIM ACTUALLY INVISIBLE DURING HIS DEATH THING. It's useless

Message 3 of 13 (802 Views)

★ Guide
He gets a speed boost during his ult, probably 20 or 30%. That's the only thing I use it for is getting around the map during downtime.

The difference between Octane's tac and Mirage's ult is 1 of them you choose to sacrifice a portion of your life for a speed boost and the other you choose to sacrifice the game because you hate yourself for using his ult every time you use the ult.
Message 4 of 13 (798 Views)

Message 5 of 13 (789 Views)

★ Guide

I agree in a sense that he needs a change. All of his abilities are based on the idea of your opponent being stupid. If you know what you're looking for when facing mirage he really isnt hard to kill at all. His passive is utterly useless UNLESS you go down. which is what we dont want to happen. If you win a game without going down then whats the point of having it. His Ult i was facing a mirage earlier today, and he used his ult. Im a mirage main and i didnt realise how visible it is until today that it was so easy to see him running away.

so yeah he needs a buff in my opinion

Message 6 of 13 (776 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes his ult is so bad I just hope they give his passive and ult a major buff. Now that caustic and patherfinder got a bit of a buff, now it only leaves mirage being the worst legend if he wasn’t already. I really hope they buff him in the next patch cause I love playing him cause of his joking personality and being funny guy. He has a good tactical ability but has nothing else going for him.

Message 7 of 13 (736 Views)

★★ Guide

Well i would say his passive is worse because its completely useless but yea his ult needs a buff too

Message 8 of 13 (731 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Agree mirage need a litle rework on his abilities kit

1) Tactical :

Your decoy should not die if lauched from high ground (sometimes i got this weird thing happening i launch a decoy and it die instantly after 2 meters)

Your decoy should either mimic what yyou are currently doing or doing random stuff ( switching weapon, looking around, spinting or runing)

2) Passive :

Change this garbage passive, i don't have any idea but it's uselles, it maybe saved me once.

3) Ultimate :

If at least you could cancel it or being really stealthy or use your weapon to cancel your invisibility 

Message 9 of 13 (723 Views)

★ Guide

I actually had the passive save me the other day. I dropped to the bottom floor of the dropship in transit and immediately got PK'd and my 'downed' image went straight out the back of the dropship and the guy who shot me chased it down. Granted, he obviously had no clue that decoy's are a thing in the game but it was still funny as hell to witness. Passive needs help too but having a character with an unusable ult this long after release when it only needs a few tweaks is kind of unacceptable.

His Tac doesn't really need much, it's just so damn good. 

Message 10 of 13 (686 Views)