Female and Male character alternatives for every legends please!

by 888BlackShine

Original Post

Re: Female and Male character alternatives for every legends please!

★★ Guide
@Marge010 yeah sure) play on bh he or she don't have gender))
Message 11 of 15 (326 Views)

★★★ Pro

Just play the characters you want to play based on their playstyle and not the characters gender or other superficialities. Don't let anyone tell you not to play them and don't pick male characters in a desperate attempt to appear manly, that just radiates insecurity and small pp energy.

Message 12 of 15 (301 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Ah... While I do not share your oppinions, I DO see where you're coming from. It's hard to say... the characters really are their own entity in Apex Legends. In other video games it would be a simple task depending on what kinds of playable characters are available. World of Warcraft was a great example of an RPG that offered a lot of customization options; But that's me getting of topic... 

Message 13 of 15 (260 Views)

★★★ Pro

@888BlackShine This would really ruin the already developed lore, so I unfortunately have to disagree.

Message 14 of 15 (241 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@888BlackShineOne part of designing characters is to make them very easily distinguishable from each others over long distances so player knows what he is fighting against at, having two completely different character models for each legends would probably make executing this even harder and after that peoples would probably prefer ones with smallest hitboxes instead of gender. there is no need to cosplay anything in a game anyways as this game is not rpg

Message 15 of 15 (199 Views)