Re: Female and Male character alternatives for every legends please!

by 888BlackShine

Original Post

Female and Male character alternatives for every legends please!

★★★★ Apprentice

Female and Male character alternatives for every legends please!

Please do not force us to roleplay as opposite sex character, not everyone is into such bizarre roles. I do not feel well playing as a girl when I am a guy, while I love being a supportive class like the medic.

I would love to see more alternatives for each class which we could BUY by hard cash, skin color, sex, age, hair style etc all shall be customizable as a PAID option for each legend.

I know this would be a gigantic 3D job for your team, but is worth (cash) and tens of millions of new players would love the characters and the game Wink Honestly, I will never pay for random packs, but only for direct purchase of a skin/design/legend that I am really into it and fits to my style.

Just imagine an old wise wizard in game or a young fairy, an ederly evil witch, young playful kid characters and so on.

Message 1 of 15 (877 Views)

★★ Guide

Nothing against Roleplay, I do it myself in some games but should you really be roleplaying in a multiplayer BR FPS?

If you don't want to play a certain gender then just play Bloodhond. They are non-binary

Message 2 of 15 (862 Views)

★ Pro

There should be male and female alternatives for every Legend. 

Message 3 of 15 (851 Views)

★★ Guide

Message 4 of 15 (837 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Female characters tend to be smaller so smaller hitboxes would be an issue.

Message 5 of 15 (829 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

@LegalPlanet wrote:

Female characters tend to be smaller so smaller hitboxes would be an issue.

There is a solution for everything. The different sex legends can have different advantages and disadvantages to make up for the smaller hitbox of female versions or both sex can be the same size.
Message 6 of 15 (825 Views)

★ Guide

Isn't Bloodhound a female? Sounds female, voiced by a female. Or is that the point of the distorted voice on the character?

Message 7 of 15 (818 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Dear Apex

You know its ok to have new male characters right?

Message 8 of 15 (717 Views)

★ Guide
@888BlackShine Sorry to break it to you but that’s never going to happen. It would mess up the story in ways and would be pointless programming because there the same character.
Message 9 of 15 (684 Views)

★★★★ Guide

There's no such thing as male and female. We are gender neutral and this is classed as discrimination. I am deeply offended by this suggestion and I will gather all the legends together to protest march through Kings canyon!! 

Message 10 of 15 (644 Views)