Re: Does lifeline need a rework?

by MASTER_xXx_619

Original Post

Does lifeline need a rework?

★ Novice

Hi guys I’m new at this so please forgive me. 

So am a lifeline main and I love the character but ever since the nerf I feel like she’s useless now and it makes me sad so my question is does she need a rework? I was thinking maybe she could have a new ultimate something that will help the team but that’s just my opinion I would love to hear from you all and I would to chat to other lifeline mains too.

thanks for reading

Message 1 of 3 (238 Views)

Hello @MASTER_xXx_619 and welcome here!

I'm not a Lifeline main, but played a good amount of time with her. 

I think she has the strongest passive in the game, and with that she is a true survivor. Her passive let's her heal quicker, so instead of getting all meds, U like to run with shieldshels as you can literally pop them any time. 

Lifeline requires a different playstyle for me. Instead of constantly pushing, try to create some space sometime and pop a few shield shells in the middle of a fight. This instantly gives you a health advantage (which is especially important for 1vs2 or 1vs3). 

Her DOC drown is okey but not that usefull. Many players forget to use it or is constantly used on the wrong times. I like the DOC drone to be placed once the teams location is already compromised (the thing makes a lot of noise). Or use directly after a fight.

Her ultimate is good though. Especially in the begin 50% of the match to give good items such as purple shield. Can truly turn the right. Be sure to strategically drop it though later on in the game as other teams will most likely spot it and push you!

These are just some of my thoughts!

Message 2 of 3 (228 Views)

★ Novice

Hey DYSROssium HERO thank you for your thoughts I feel a lot better after reading your answer I know there’s still hope for lifeline I just hope I’m not the only one who feels the same 

Message 3 of 3 (218 Views)