Re: Different buffs and nerfs.

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Different buffs and nerfs.

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I feel Pathfinder should have a BS hit box, as in damage hits him even if it's SUPPOSED to miss because it went though that weird abdomen spot of his. That and his limbs are non existent. Idk why you guys ever thought he needed a buff to be harder to hit.

Secondly Gibraltar. A couple things. The unimportant, please just fix his run animation. He runs the same speed as everyone else so why does his animation go so slow? It bothers me. His shield also clips a bit too much into everything. Shield cells. Med kits... Everything. Also can we not make his personal shield so bright? We understand he's supposed to be pure combat but that shouldn't make him a light house.. 

Last but not least. Hemlock. I see maybe two a game if lucky, on dead bodies. This gun is Low A-tier if not B, sure people can demolish but it takes allot more to do so than other guns. It's a close to far select fire. Considering it's BTS, aim and recoil, (all the things making it's bullets so... unique in hit ratio) shouldn't it be more often than most guns? Honestly as often as a flatline and scout. I can always, and I literally mean ALWAYS find a prowler *with* select fire before I even find the simple hemlock.

Message 1 of 6 (301 Views)

Community Manager

@Dedprice 

Thanks for the feedback! The team is aware of the concerns around Pathfinder's hitbox and we've definitely been sending them reports weekly about this, so rest assured it's not going unnoticed. 

Gibraltar's animation is slower since he's a "thicc boi" but can totally see the confusion around how with it being slower others may think he runs slower too. 

We seem to be opposites, I can find Hemlocks everywhere but not enough Prowler's with the select fire. The full auto with Bangalore + a lvl 3 heavy mag + digital scope is amazing! The Hemlock is accurate with the burst, but have you tried switching to single fire? Seen a lot of other players use that instead. Adding a fully auto capability could be interesting though....do you think it would be preferred over the R-301?

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 6 (277 Views)

★ Guide

@Dedprice 

Seriously, I find more Hemlocks then I care too, not my fav gun at all.It is only useful if you find the select fire hop-up and thos are not that common.

Message 3 of 6 (246 Views)

★ Guide
The old selectfire hemlok lol
Message 4 of 6 (236 Views)

★★★ Pro
@ClifraJones @EA_Blueberry read his sentence about the Hemlock again, he's being sarcastic lol not saying the weapon is rare, he means anyone who picks it up in close quarters is almost certainly dead because of how bullet travel time is a thing even if the enemy is in your face and hit registration is not the smoothest aspect of the game, I've lost to RE-45s while using the Hemlock it's that inconsistent, I tried single fire and it's useful at long range but being on console it isn't easy to tap R2 fast enough to keep up with someone using a full auto weapon
Message 5 of 6 (223 Views)

Community Manager

@Pretzelnutcake wrote:
@ClifraJones @EA_Blueberry read his sentence about the Hemlock again, he's being sarcastic lol not saying the weapon is rare, he means anyone who picks it up in close quarters is almost certainly dead because of how bullet travel time is a thing even if the enemy is in your face and hit registration is not the smoothest aspect of the game, I've lost to RE-45s while using the Hemlock it's that inconsistent, I tried single fire and it's useful at long range but being on console it isn't easy to tap R2 fast enough to keep up with someone using a full auto weapon

The RE-45 is specialized for close-combat. Wink

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 6 (213 Views)