Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Delete Caustic from the game.

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Delete Caustic from the game.

★ Guide

This character is not only useless, he is a complete hinderance to his team. His annoying fart traps that he leaves slow and blind his team mates. On top of that he has a massive hitbox. Until you manage to rework this legend, just remove him from the game please.

Message 1 of 8 (293 Views)

★★ Guide

Hitbox is bad but other than that Caustic is awesome, Load up Rammstein mute the game and just throw traps at people.

Message 2 of 8 (223 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Don't speak about my boy that way or I'll trap you in bunker and make it slow and painful!
Message 3 of 8 (203 Views)

★ Apprentice
Apex legends tracker doesn't lie, caustic is the least played character in the game... thats because he's horrible... statistics don't lie
Message 4 of 8 (185 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@OwhyeeOutlaw wrote:
Apex legends tracker doesn't lie, caustic is the least played character in the game... thats because he's horrible... statistics don't lie

@OwhyeeOutlaw 

With the new buffs to Caustic and Gibraltar, we'll see if that changes. Large smile

/Blueberry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey that was a great reply. Good stuff. What now? Give them +XP to help level them up!
Did their response fix it? Mark it as a solution so it helps others!
Want to learn more on how to level up and becoming a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 5 of 8 (168 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It helps Caustic but Gib is still a giant walking *.

Message 6 of 8 (162 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry  This doesn't make Caustic's fart traps less detrimental to his team.

Message 7 of 8 (151 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Agree on all. Additionally I don't like people who play him Large smile

I mean deleting is really radical solution. But I also think he need radical changes.

Message 8 of 8 (97 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help