Re: Decoy update (Mirage)

by donthurtm3

Original Post

Decoy update (Mirage)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I think maybe mirage's decoys need abit of an update to make'em look more life like, E.g crouching and it actually looks like your aiming, if activated while sprinting it sprints (not run), run after sliding not crouched walking, just stuff like that Standard smile

Message 1 of 6 (481 Views)

Community Manager

@AnkasaurusRex 

Thank you for the feedback on Mirage! I find using Mirage decoys while you're crouched is the best way to fool others, how about you?

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 6 (420 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@EA_BlueberryMirage needs 2 Decoys.
The Decoy pilot in Titanfall 2 had 2 decoys, and Mirage Holo-tech suppose to be superior to that of the pilots, but its inferior to that of the Pilots.
In Titanfall 2 the Decoys were instant and can run sideways.

Message 3 of 6 (408 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@EA_BlueberryI agree with you. Mirage is well balanced. In my opinion he dont need some changes

@hhnbbfggty66In Titanfall 2 you play against bots. 2 decoys would be unfair and would bring the game even more out of balance

Message 4 of 6 (389 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

So i think That Dummies Dance party would be a better ult, and i so the he's decoy should be a little more life like.

For example

> If Pressed while aiming the decoy will aim, instead of that inventory animation, 

> If Sprinting Decoy sprints

> Run after crouching

Stuff  like that. 

Or yeah at least 2 abilities like Bangalore smoke, 

Oh  and a better passive as well  like

> When reviving downed teammate his decoy stands up and aims or inventory emote

> Same with Healing and Shields, maybe he could place a decoy where he stands or crouches making it do the phoenix kit emote while the player is walking and healing,

But it destroys  itself as soon  as the player is done or just after the time it would take for a PK

Message 5 of 6 (257 Views)

★★★ Guide
@donthurtm3 That's a highly valid point FOR having two decoys. You were playing against BOTS. Most people don't fall for the decoy. Few to no one fall for the ultimate. He isn't balanced at all and nor did blueberry say he was balanced either.....
Message 6 of 6 (212 Views)