Crypto rework idea, criticism appreciated

by VoKks9

Original Post

Re: Crypto rework idea, criticism appreciated

★★ Guide
@KrakaDrak I honestly can't see anything wrong with your idea's, I think buffs like that are needed as well as with one of his abilities not being drone-based. I think some buffs and a slight rework would be awesome for Crypto, I'd love to play him more.
Message 11 of 13 (346 Views)

★ Guide
@VoKks9 I wanted to focus my buffs on enhancing crypto's stationary drone potential as absolutely do not want to encourage people using the drone as a tool to give allies wallhack while flying it as that is not fun.
I was also curious, have you thought about caustic buffs?
I looked into finding something cool for caustic and I thought that
- changing his gas to deal 10 damage straight could be okay
- reducing the build-up time and cast time on his traps to enable caustic to be played more aggressively
- and adding a sub ability to his passive making his passive also refresh the cooldown of his ultimate for free when he makes a successful finisher encouraging people to perform bogeyman finishers as caustic in order to gain a free extra gas grenade charge for more offensive playstyles.
- Im not sure about the buffing the finisher on caustic as it makes for a wierd mechanic, but I loved the devs giving finishers buffs as they are so rarely used and needlessly dangerous when you can just armor swap
Message 12 of 13 (321 Views)

★★★ Novice

I think his passive could be the drone following him and if the enemy shoot his drone they will be marked for a certain duration. I think that's a fair trade.

Message 13 of 13 (174 Views)