Crypto buff

by Luckeye7even

Original Post

Crypto buff

★★ Novice

Okay so i have 2 ideas for a crypto buff. I think his drone should be able to hack care packages the same way he hacks doors and crates, and i feel like his passive (neurolink) for his drone should be able to ping enemies at a greater distance, you have to be real close for the drone to ping people or they’ll walk right past the drone without the passive working like it’s supposed to. Thats all i got.

Message 1 of 4 (301 Views)

Re: Crypto buff

★★★ Apprentice

@Luckeye7even 

I think the farther scan range is a great idea. As for being able to open care packages, I don't know why that hasn't been added already.

Message 2 of 4 (278 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@ClassyPython49Since Loba is now able to loot from care packages I can see them adding the ability to open care packages to crypto, he wasn’t able to open care packages because no other legend had that ability and they wanted it to be a risk to check care packages

I also would like the scan distance increased, even if it was only from 200m to 250m that little extra distance is usually what you need

Message 3 of 4 (241 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

That seems fair enough. It sucks that he is immobile while on drone he may need a lot of reworking. Why emp a team just to have them heal before your team can get there to ambush 

Message 4 of 4 (191 Views)