Re: Crypto buff ideas

by KiloKyu

Original Post

Crypto buff ideas

★ Novice

I'll start by say crypto is my favorite legend to play in the game but the issues I have is he's a setting duck specially playing with randoms move without a thought of scouting. The buff ideas I have are simple and won't really effect play. One his drone he should be able to ping a locations and send the drone within a reasonable distance to scout that way he can still be a mobile but still have the option to sit still and control the drone. Second his special is a emp but it does really feel like an emp it disables traps and setups but they can just be set back up so how about its disables two bars of shield large healing and shield items and the primary weapon being used for 5-10 seconds and that for enemies and Friendly's. Just ideas though maybe stupid ones but ideas. 

Message 1 of 4 (315 Views)

★ Guide
@KiloKyu As a crypto main I would love a buff to him as he needs one (a bunch of you tubers are calling his change op which is very wrong) but your ideas for a buff go a little over the top in my opinion all he needs is emp not to effects teammates as it promotes teamwork and helps you get squads quickly
Message 2 of 4 (268 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Understood. Its just wishful thinking though I just want them to do something make him less of a sitting duck. As for the emp it could be more i believe it is an emp after all lol. 

Message 3 of 4 (246 Views)

★ Novice

I am a crypto main myself and my idea for the EMP to be buffed is that it should hit in 3 bursts for 25 shield, also being able to activate EMP without deploying the drone would be huge. The removal of stun to teammates would be better...... OR keep the stun and make Crypto immune to EMP self damage. 

Message 4 of 4 (217 Views)