Re: Crypto & Tree

by DrSeptimus

Original Post

★★ Guide
@StarMystro I would rather have the drone turn into silence mode if it remain stationary for 10 seconds and doesn't alert the enemies unless the enemies is Crypto legend as well.

Turning it into an excellent CCTV to cover flank.
Message 11 of 14 (260 Views)

I noted the problems of Crypto 2 months ago or something. He's stationary while his drone moves, or his drone is stationary while he moves. I suggested to make Crypto walk to certain positions if you ping them with the drone, while the drone could be sent to locations when you ping them with Crypto.

Message 12 of 14 (243 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@DrSeptimus Ah that is a very nice idea, as it requires much planning on the part of Crypto- Plus enemies would know they're being scanned the moment they're in range of the Drone anyways.
Message 13 of 14 (205 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@StarMystroYup, that's what I want Crypto to be, a smart guy that indeed outwit his opponent.

The drone that goes into silence mode after 10 second remain stationary can alert the enemies of his presence in 3 ways.

1) The drone scanned the enemies and alert the enemies there is drone nearby, encourage the enemies to retreat or think twice about trying to flank you (The way the current drone work right now).

2) The drone scanned the enemies but doesn't alert the enemies, thus the enemies would think they have advantage by flanking you while in reality you been expecting them. Possibly turning the odd around.

The only way for enemies to know there is a hidden drone survey the area would require the enemy team to either have the following legend.

Crypto - A "Drone Detected" would be display to all enemy and their allies if they have Crypto in their team and within the drone survey range (Work like current drone).

Bloodhound - Reveal by Eye of the Allfather.

Wraith - Voices from the Void warn the enemies they are being watch by drone if they are within the survey range.

3) The drone would make a loud blaring noise like those alarm in bank if enemy step into the survey range and automatically detonate EMP to slow them down. EMP that is detonate in such a manner would have it's cooldown reduce by 10% for each enemy hit by it, up to a maximum of 50%. If drone was destroy before EMP detonate, the recharge time would be reduced by halves.

To make it more interesting, EMP that was detonate in such a manner would not effect the Crypto as well. Making it an ideal strategic for tactical retreat if being chase by enemies. This 3rd approach might sounds too OP, but in reality was hard to execute. Let's just say I have try to execute it many times and it was harder than it seems.

Message 14 of 14 (188 Views)