Re: Crypto Quality of life improvement

by Condor442

Original Post

Crypto Quality of life improvement

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

True neurolink. While the drone is activated but not being controlled, crypto has the hologram screen across his face giving him drone vision. I've attached pics for those who are confused. He can ping banners and highlight enemies within 30 meters while being able to shoot and keep up with the team. This will allow great flexibility for crypto. He can leave the drone to watch his back down a pathway and still be able to ping a banner for his team. Also it would look really cool to see crypto running around with a hologram across his face.

Message 1 of 10 (562 Views)

★ Guide
@Blasian311 If That's to op then how about only highlighting where his cross hair is. That way he can only highlight one enemy at a time
Message 2 of 10 (526 Views)

★ Guide

Ok I got some feedback and the detecting enemies would be overpowered. However I do still think the hologram interface and  being able to ping banners would be a great idea. Also HOLOGRAM INTERFACE would look hella cool respawn.

Message 3 of 10 (493 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Blasian311 I don't think this is OP, just unnecessary. I'd say the majority of players in games like Apex and Call of Duty turn off certain settings like motion blur and change FOV because they want to see what's in front of them. Ultimately what is in front of you is the most important thing and obscuring it with a second sight plastered over your screen will deter players from using him.
Message 4 of 10 (409 Views)

★ Guide
@Condor442 Yeah of course. I meant it more visually. If one were yo see a crypto they would see the hologram interface not the player playing crypto.
Message 5 of 10 (407 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Blasian311 I'm not sure if I follow anymore...
Message 6 of 10 (404 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Blasian311 Again you can just quickly log in your drone, See how many squads are in the area, log off and keep moving. Also the ability to highlight enemies within 30m when you ping the banner would make Bloodhound less effective
Message 7 of 10 (394 Views)

★ Guide
@SERPENT_DESCEND the problem with the drone being the only way to ping banners is sometimes you have to move it to ping banners which kind of messes with a crypto like me who tries to use the drone to set up traps or watch my back. Also crypto being able to ping a banner himself will potentially help avoid third parties while in an engagement. Also yes the detect would be op as I stated earlier
Message 8 of 10 (385 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Blasian311 How is that a problem? There are Litteraly banners everywhere around the map and you can just ping them to know how many squads are in the area no matter how far is the banner
Message 9 of 10 (365 Views)

★ Guide
@SERPENT_DESCEND The problem is the drone is required for everything. If there is a way we can give mobility to crypto while still being able to use even 1 of his abilities would be a big deal. And again this would be more of a quality of life change not a buff. Example of this advantage would be in a gun fight. My team vs the enemy team. The banner said 1 team in the area before we engaged. Now I look up at the banner while reloading my gun and it says 2 squads. Whoa guys we got a third party coming.
Message 10 of 10 (330 Views)