Crypto Ping

by FaIIenAngeI777

Original Post

Crypto Ping

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

So how Crypto can see how many squads are in the area, can we have an option to ping exactly how many squads are in each area when we ping one of the banner things

I don’t use a mic and it would just be easier for all cryptos in general to simply ping a banner and for crypto to say ‘’ theres a squad in the area’’ or ‘’theres 2 squads over there’’ or even up to 5 squads in the area... from my personal experience ive never seen more than 5 squads in an area at once but you could have the number above 5 or just say theres more than 5 squads in that area, almost forgot but obviously also a ping for ‘’theres nobody in the area’’

this would allow for better communication but also let your squad know who is where so they know before they just rush in for a care package or deathbox or if its safe to just roam around 

Message 1 of 8 (1,677 Views)

Re: Crypto Ping

★ Guide
@FaIIenAngeI777 I'm all on board for this.
Message 2 of 8 (1,667 Views)

★★ Expert
@Blasian311 Ikr everytime I play as crypto and using the drone I just want to ping those but can’t
Message 3 of 8 (1,665 Views)

★ Guide
@FaIIenAngeI777 Honestly there are so many ways they could buff crypto is exciting to think about. Some game changing and some just quality of life improvements like this one.
Message 4 of 8 (1,656 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@Blasian311Honestly I think cryptos drone health buff was what crypto needed, i just had a great game as crypto trying to play like staycation and I won the game as the kill leader XD but the funny part was the last 2 teams were stuck because of all the lava so it was an easy win, aslong as you use his drone to break shields, you have an advantage especially with hammerpoints lol

that was honestly a great game and whenever i would EMP them i had a Gibralter who would use his airstrike and a bangalore who used hers lol random teammates are the best sometimes

Message 5 of 8 (1,643 Views)

★ Guide
@FaIIenAngeI777 I just had a good 6 kill 1163 damage game. I used the charge rifle like 90% of the time. I used a p2020 with hammerpoints to down a wattson. Crypto is good but it's even better if your team mates take advantage of having a crypto. Sometimes they don't listen.
Message 6 of 8 (1,625 Views)

★★ Expert
@Blasian311 True, charge rifle is kinda funny though everyone cried about it so they nerfed it to use 3 ammo but with the new sniper ammo patch it only costs 1 ammo again so is basically not nerfed anymore but I havnt seen anyone complaining about it yet
Message 7 of 8 (1,597 Views)

★★ Expert

Im bringing this topic back up because I think this is a must have ping for all crypto users, it would be so beneficial to be able to ping the champion banners with your drone to let your teammates know how many squads are in the area and is especially useful for players like myself who prefer not to use a mic 

Message 8 of 8 (1,526 Views)