Crypto Heirloom!

by PA94303

Original Post

Crypto Heirloom!

★ Guide

His heirloom should be exactly this. His robot transformed into a double sided switch blade like thing like it’s used in this split second of the new trailer!! Btw! Yaw should make this a dang movie!!!

Message 1 of 6 (3,465 Views)

Re: Crypto Heirloom!

★★★ Pro
@PA94303 Not sure how that'll work outside a execution animation since he'll need the drone for his tactical or whatever he uses it for
Message 2 of 6 (3,421 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Pretzelnutcake His drone is destroyable, his back pocket is full of'em.
Message 3 of 6 (3,402 Views)

★★★ Pro
@EryxApex Ah yeah, it didn't make any sense for a second but then I remembered Caustics traps, Wattsons pylons, Octanes jump pads and basically every other ability in the game that shouldn't fit into anyone's pockets but they manage to spam dozens of during a single match lol
Message 4 of 6 (3,382 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Pretzelnutcake Thinking, I just pulled that out of my *, they are probably doing just that... 😂
Message 5 of 6 (3,378 Views)

★★ Guide

@PA94303 I completely agree with you. Crypto needs an heirloom. But perhaps, it could be some sort of..... glowing serrated knife that has his logo on it and streams of code running down the blade? Not going to lie, his drone would be awesome too, but then how could that be his ability? I don't really know, but you have the right idea.

Message 6 of 6 (2,478 Views)