Re: Crypto Buffs Suggestions

by GG_Sidewinder

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Bonjours moi ce que j'aimerais c'est qu'il aie plus de mobilité comme dès qu'un ennemie est détecté qu'il est un boost de vitesse de 30, 40 % pour qu'il soit moin en *

Message 31 of 38 (638 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Totally agree with emp damage being 75, being able to emp from drone on his back, and not being hit by his own emp. Im not sure about not being scanned though although it does make sense with his lore. I recently posted about his potential passive ability, crypto being able to see his enemies in his field of view highlighted if his drone scans the enemy for 5 seconds. I called it drone memory. Since enemies profile is in drone memory, if crypto has his drone on his back he should be able to see those enemies highlighted. I do really like the idea that you have about crypto but some of the ideas may make disregard other legends abilities, since they are legends as well. I do wish I see some change with him before season 6 because he is totally useless without his drone.

Message 32 of 38 (589 Views)

★★★ Novice

@Leo_the_Lion25 and everyone else who posted ideas like this.

My words cannot explain how surprising this is! I am a Crypto main and I have these problems with Crypto as well. I think Crypto would really need this! But he should also be able to hack the sentinel sniper so it can be charged without using the shield cells but it will take a lot longer though.

Message 33 of 38 (524 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Idea for Alternate Drone Deployment: On Drone usage, players are given the option to Left Click (Deploy Drone with Manual Control as normal) or Right Click (Send Drone into Autopilot to fly in a straight line to a selected spot in Line of Sight, 1-2m before colliding with something it stops, or when can be remotely stopped at a position mid-air with (x) Key. This would allow for players to find a spot with useful coverage (such as watching doors outside) and deploying drone to fly in a straight line to that spot, allowing Crypto to make use of his surveillance drone watching enemies’ movement on say one side of a building or for flanks, as Crypto and his team push into the building elsewhere. I just think he needs more control of his deployable device if they’ve finally done it with Mirage’s deployable device (Decoys).

Message 34 of 38 (505 Views)

★ Novice

• 10% damage increase for 5 seconds on scanned enemies, refreshed when scanned again. Remove low profile from game

• EMP emits 3 pulses of 25 damage each. 1 second delay between each pulse.

• No damage to any crypto from EMP.

• 3 second movement speed increase on EMP usage.

• Crypto can hack vault, sets off alarm like loba.

Message 35 of 38 (442 Views)

★★★ Newbie

the fact his drone does damage to himself is absolutely absurd. His whole identity is Mr. Ive done all the prep work. He should not take damage from his drone or similarly to caustic  another opposing crypto drone. I really like the idea where he cant be picked up by enemy drones for the same reasons I said before. Its crazy that his whole Identity is this overly prepared hacker thats abilities are stupidly situational unlike so many versatile abilities.

Message 36 of 38 (381 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Iv been maining Crypto for a while now , but had never tried bloodhound. I did and was amazed! The fact is Bloodhound is more useful than Cyrpto, or at least was. Now that he can respawn teammates he's absolutely insane and I'me maining him once more. I really want to thank everyone who made this page as it helped make one of my favorite characters way better than he already was. I do agree with Harcher222 on the fact that his drone does damage to himself, as a big fan of the lore this simply does not make sense and should be made just like caustic.

@Harcher222 wrote:

the fact his drone does damage to himself is absolutely absurd. His whole identity is Mr. Ive done all the prep work. He should not take damage from his drone or similarly to caustic  another opposing crypto drone. I really like the idea where he cant be picked up by enemy drones for the same reasons I said before. Its crazy that his whole Identity is this overly prepared hacker thats abilities are stupidly situational unlike so many versatile abilities.

Message 37 of 38 (297 Views)

★ Guide
@Leo_the_Lion25 He should also be able to throw out the drone like a mirage decoy, this would allow him to get information without having to sit still and hope nobody kills you.
Message 38 of 38 (265 Views)