Re: Choosing A Character

by Makyahton

Original Post

Choosing A Character

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So this is just something that gets me kinda Frustated, and i even know how to solve this issue of mine. My issue being:

When i start a game, i come in with the hopes that i will be able to be my main (Lifeline atm) and when i dont get that, i feel like i dont even wanna play the game, leaving me at the state of not caring if me and my team dies instantly, ofcourse i se that this problem can be solved rn by playing premade, but thats not always the case for everyone.

One way for the EA to fix this, is: 

You can make it so people choose what character they wanna play with, then they Que, and make it 0% that you get into a game with another person who wants to play the same character as you, or rather picked the same character as you did earlier before quing, by doing this, sure the que timer will be longer, but that also makes it so some people will try out a less played character to get into games faster, wich will also end up in more different characters being played, and then more reports on if a character is to overpower, or underpower. Anyway, this could jsut be a problem of mine, or maybe someone else also has this problem

Thanks for reading, Love - Makyahton Standard smile

Sorry if the title Missleaded you Standard smile, and sorry for my bad spelling and grammar!
Dont forget to **Upvote** this if you agree with this change, or rather give it one of those sexy Points

Message 1 of 4 (265 Views)

★★ Apprentice

As you said, you could play pre mades or stop being a * and playing with one or two other characters as a normal person, pre choiced queues would increase queue timea, which wouldn't affect the game at first but as they increase the game content this could be quite some trouble

Message 2 of 4 (255 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
I'm playing with 3 different legends, so I do not mind. But you're right. Yesterday I played Apex and at minimum 4 times player left game just on jumping stage. After that, team of two was disadvantage.

On other side of view, I think when players will have to chance play with only one own legend selected before "team joining", game will lost magic of randomness :-).
Message 3 of 4 (235 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I Totally understand your view on this, and i was typing all that with a frustated mind, but yeah, people are leaving the groups because they couldnt play their character, wich shows that theres more people that feels the same way as me Standard smile, and yeah, i play all characters except the tanks Standard smile, theres also another fix for my new problem, and thats adding in some kinds of punishment for those who just leave the game Standard smile.

Sorry about my complains Standard smile, As i said, i was frustated, altho i still am a bit about it, i can se everything clear and your comment here really helped me understand this from another point of view Standard smile
Thanks for reading anyway! Have a great day!

Message 4 of 4 (198 Views)