Re: Character designs (Ruby,Harmony, and Seer)

by JoshyKatana

Original Post

Character designs (Ruby,Harmony, and Seer)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I have some ideas and character designs for apex their names listed above I hav already drawn the Ruby design, reply to see it, I am artist  so it looks pretty good.

Message 1 of 10 (1,047 Views)

★★ Guide
@JoshyKatana I always welcome talented people, and you have interested me.
Please show your creations, I'm interested.
Message 2 of 10 (967 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Ruby:

Message 3 of 10 (897 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@JoshyKatana Gotta appreciate the time and love someone has for the game for them to go this detailed in a scrap book for a design.
Message 4 of 10 (871 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

thcxx

Message 5 of 10 (857 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Ruby Move-set:

Tactical: Sparrows Song or Lioness Armor(either or):

Sparrows Song:

(with right arm violin arm) Pushes back all players within 20 meters distance depending on range deals 20-15 damage (emits red sound wave hue, while the strings on the violin arm are vibrating) (idc about the animation)

Lioness Armor:

(with left arm pan flute arm) coats player in protective white sound waves, any projectile being hit the player deflecting back. (lasts for 7 seconds) dealing 3% more damage

(ruby blows into the mouthpiece at almost the bottom of the arm emits white sound waves out of holes and then  from arm spreads to the torso then legs) there will be a loading screen like the one where you're charging your shield's.

Ultimate: Capricorn's Crown

(takes headpiece off head and places it on ground) creates sound wave barrier that stops bullets in mid air and restocks them into team players inventory. ( Barrier is shaped like the Capricorn star constellation, and emits dark rich red Burgundy star type hue.) 

Passive: Kahuna's Instinct:

(Lioness armor activates for first shot from enemy player)

What do ya'll think?Nerd give me your thoughts.

Message 6 of 10 (658 Views)

★★ Guide
@JoshyKatana Sorry for such an inhumanly long silence related to some problems in my real life, but since I finally got enough free time, I will finally answer your call.
Let's start with the design: this is a subjective assessment, but as for me it’s very good, the Ruby design is very different from the rest of the legends, which is good and gives the impression that this is a real “wild hunter”, and here we turn to the abilities:
Sparrows Song is an interesting attacking ability with many scenarios, but as I understand it, if a choice is made between Sparrows Song and Lioness Armor, then the players will choose the second, because the seven-second invulnerability sounds too strong, also applies to the passive Kahuna's Instinct ability (which activates tactical), because even you will be offended when having ambushed a player (Ruby) by shooting at her two clips from a sadi, you won’t even scratch her.
Capricorn's Crown also raises questions, such as: will it not look like Gibraltar's improved Shield Dome ?, and why do I need ammunition that I don’t need?

Personally, when I look at Ruby, I present the following abilities:
Passive: "Cat's paws" because she really has cat's paws, right?
Ruby moves with virtually no sound
Tactical: "Cheetah Lunge" 3 charge abilities
Instantly rushes forward 7-10 meters causing damage to anyone who gets in her way
Ultimate: "Call of the Lion"
By blowing into this thing on her hand, a wave is created causing damage and knocking everyone down, and over time, all kinds of animals, such as Prowler, come to this place.

P.S. Sorry for this translation if you suddenly do not understand something
Message 7 of 10 (604 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I LOVE your ideas! especially the tactical, that being said I would love some of the abilities to revolve around her connection to sound and nature. I was thinking her tactical could activate the left arm, and cause the violin strings to vibrate, also I would like to reiterate the ult Capricorns crown, it wouldn't look like Gibralters Sheild dome It would look like Capricorns star constellation. But I like your Ultimate idea much more though!! I would like to rework some of the names, I was thinking that "Call of The Lion" could be something like "Cry of The Lynx" or "Cry of the Lioness", and "Cheetah Lunge" could be reworked to something like "Panther Dash".  I would like to discuss the hue of the attack, as wraiths the main color is dark blue, I would like ruby's to be a dark (Ruby) red lol. The Ultimate could create a Capricorn Star constellation imprint on the ground, and like you said the animals could come and attack the enemy team!

P.S. you're fine! I understand everything you said except sedi.  Thumbs up

Message 8 of 10 (568 Views)

★★ Guide
For health reasons, I am in perfect order, if you mean it.
As for your ideas, I admit the names you have chosen are much better and more interesting than me, as for Capricorn's Crown, this is really an interesting ability, but I meant it would not look like a “Gibraltar dome” from a practical point of view, because “Shield dome” also stops the bullets well and everything else, although it does not add them to the inventory.
As for the colors, I think the ruby ​​and orange (with its different shades) color, as the main one, suits this character much better than other colors.
The idea of ​​connecting a character with sound and nature control is really exciting, but unfortunately right now I don’t have enough imagination to help you with more ideas. But I wish you a lot of inspiration, because in the end you are the author of this character, and you decide what it will be on paper, and Respawn developers decide whether to add this character to the game or not. But something I went wrong.
Message 9 of 10 (525 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I don't quite understand what u mean when you say "But something I went wrong", and since you said orange I have chosen the following palette, also your right in a practical point of view it would look just like Gibraltar's shield dome, as far as the tactical I present "Lioness Armor" but lasts only 3 seconds like wraiths tactical, 30-sec cooldown, violin arm strings vibrate, coats player white sound waves, same rules apply for the tactical. She is a native American, her personality is petty, high strung, cold, with an "if I'm the best why can't you be attitude" she is obsessed with Native American Fashion,concerning the Ultimate I like your idea. 

PS. Are you okay? you don't seem quite okay, just know I'm praying for you! Wink

Message 10 of 10 (502 Views)