Character customization

by Thadevilsqueen

Original Post

Character customization

★ Novice

the first thing I would recommend would be to add more in depth character customizations forget the way the “store is set up right now it just won’t sell. it isn’t enticing at all, what I recommend would be in depth customizations of each character from the Color of their hair to what socks they wear you let the player go into detail on how they would like to express themselves and give some semblance of individuality instead of filling the item shop every week with a single character with basically just the same dry old outfit with a color change it could sell wardrobe parts or hairstyles/ accessories that could be either used for specific characters or amongst a select few like glasses or blue hair for mirage red glowing eyes for caustic something interesting if ea wants apex to be the next Goliath in the battle royal genre they will have to implement a customization tab for us to change our characters the way we see fit. basic pants shirt and glove color  hair custionizations for free then the peice by peice wardrobes and alternative hairstyles for in game currency/real cold hard cash (also the whole item shop having to buy something  in order to use in game currency is extremely off putting) HOPE THIS HELPS (P.S if your were to do this trust me you would make more than enough money to just make the new upcoming legends earnable not buyable to keep a sense of accomplishment and further the desire to play 

Message 1 of 1 (143 Views)