Changes To Legends

by Kohhdeine

Original Post

Changes To Legends

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

After playing with the most of the characters for a while, I have some issues. 

Lifeline: She possibly the best character out there. But her D.O.C drone is practically useless because of the distance restriction. Please make the cord longer. If not then allow it to be carried in exchanged for a slower run. If that’s too much then make her heal faster because no one is staying in the same spot long enough to get healed 

Bloodhound: I feel like their tracker ability is faulty? Sometimes there is an enemy around and it doesn’t show up on their radar. Make their hints show up larger. It would be better if they automatically float up in the air. I have to look down to see them and end up getting shot from behind in the process. I should be able to run past the markers and see them perfectly fine. Also their ult makes enemies even harder to see. Please change the color and make it extra bright. The red on gray is not a good combo. I die everytime i use their ult simply because I can not see or hear the enemy. Make it so you can hear their footsteps more predominantly. 

Mirage: His clones should not be motionless. Make his ult scatter in all directions and actually move and run. 

I hate how the smoke/gas characters are a double edge sword for their teammates. I guess that’s apart of the game but still. It sucks to have 1 character mess it up for the whole team with their smoke. 

Bangalore’s ult needs a buff. It’s easily avoidable so at least make it damaging if you’re caught in it. 

Message 1 of 2 (183 Views)

Re: Changes To Legends

I agree with you on the mirage changes! His ultimate and passive can use some work to make him more effective (however his Q is very good).

As for Bloodhound: the scan only works in the direction you 'fire' it. So for example, if I want to scan a building, I must look towards the building. Enemies behind me will not be shown.

Also as Bloodhound, the little hints like footsteps can be pinged as to let your teammates know about them!

Message 2 of 2 (126 Views)