Re: Changes I would like to see in wraith

by AnActualVeteran

Original Post

★★★ Novice
That’s a bit toxic, not to mention your picture. And another thing, I actually have trouble fighting caustic and Gibraltar now that they were buffed, which brings my point from earlier that they can buff the other characters to match her. Caustics gas now does 4 damage per tick instead of 1 I believe, and Gibraltar’s gun shield got a health increase from 50-75. They also got a buff with a 10% damage reduction passive ability.
Message 11 of 18 (438 Views)

★★★ Novice
I also forgot to mention that all of the changes wouldn’t have to be added. At least one would be beneficial for the character.
Message 12 of 18 (434 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
The only issue I have with wraiths tactical is that it sometimes doesn’t activate in time to save me and that people just follow me and wait until I come out of it, which is why I suggested making the trail invisible and choosing when to cancel it.
Message 13 of 18 (432 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Again, how about trading her smallest hitbox for better skills?

Message 14 of 18 (420 Views)

★★★ Pro
Caustics gas has a small range and if you're a Wraith user then you should know when there are traps nearby, as for Gibs shield have you ever been knocked down with a purple shield but the enemy deleted it in a second or two even though it had 3-4x as much hit points as his shield? Yeah, Gibraltar's passive is only beneficial if you're using a Mozambique or something, if not it doesn't help him at all except long range poking
Message 15 of 18 (399 Views)

★★★ Novice

You could trade her small hit box for better skills. I won’t mind that. I’m just saying the characters concept has a lot more potential with some of these changes.

Message 16 of 18 (357 Views)

★★★ Novice

I don’t get into long range engagements against  Gibraltar. I don’t even use snipers with the exception being the kraber. I’m just saying that now that he’s a lot tankier, he survives better and I struggle against it but that is my problem. It’s just annoying because most of the time there is nothing I can do but run away, which wraith isn’t very good at given her inability to actually get away with her tactical. Most just follow me and attack as I come out of it.

Message 17 of 18 (356 Views)

★★★ Novice

And as for caustic, I can detect if there is a trap, but other times, they just toss the trap onto me and my team and then it’s game over.

Message 18 of 18 (355 Views)