Change color of Lifeline Rez Shield with Gold Bag

by FunkyPants112243

Original Post

Change color of Lifeline Rez Shield with Gold Bag

★ Apprentice

It would be great to be able to see whether Lifeline had a gold bag from the color of her revive shield because it's not easy to know whether Lifeline has a gold backpack right now. It's really frustrating to go in for a kill on a rezzed enemy and discover they have much more health than you thought. Let me know if you agree. 

Message 1 of 4 (333 Views)

Re: Change color of Lifeline Rez Shield with Gold Bag

★★★★ Guide
@FunkyPants112243 Yes this seriously cost me a game. I was solo with a PK went in during the 3rd party knocked 2 guys the lifeline threw her drone we battled for a few seconds I lost almost all my health at that point had to reload the PK and I thought I was good and I tried to shoot while the red was happening I hit them for 80 they got up with a shield and I shot them again for like 50 and they one tapped me.
Message 2 of 4 (326 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@FunkyPants112243 That's just the risk you take. There's no need for this. You can still get the kill if you go about it the right way. Usually I just throw a nade or 2 cuz once they get rezzed they'll go off & they'll be right back on the ground.

Or if possible down the LL 1st.
Message 3 of 4 (241 Views)

Champion
@FunkyPants112243 I feel like this would paint an even larger target on LL's back than there already is. Probably excessive in the long run. Like @Lord_Scorpion34 said you should always focus a LL first anyway. Same with every game you should always focus the medic.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 4 (229 Views)