Caustics traps changes have ruined him.

by SDS_JuggernautTV

Original Post

Caustics traps changes have ruined him.

Before shooting the bottom of the traps once throw at you around a corner or something was too easy. Mid right fight him throwing them meant i just got to shoot at him for free. With the way the traps are now throwing them at enemy's mid gun fight is just a waste of time and the tactile. A team can literally corner themselves and not worry about the causitcs traps they literally just need to spray in their general direction. A caustic trying to defend a spot is no longer applicable as in throwing the traps down in the selected area just means they get show by stray bullets or just bullets intended for you. The only way for the traps to work now is if theyre preset and if thats how it needs to be played id just use watson. She fits the preset traps meta way more effectivly.. 

What people never understood about caustic is that he isnt a camping defense legend hes really a camper killer. Before id get excited playing caustic to see a wattons posted up somehwere corning themselves because i knew they would make for easy prey. Not to many people played caustic back then because he wasnt as valuable as gibby throughout the game. With the changed to his traps being easy to combat were going to see another decline in the play rate of this legend. 

Message 1 of 3 (313 Views)

Re: Caustics traps changes have ruined him.

★★ Guide

What people never understood about caustic is that he isnt a camping defense legend hes really a camper killer.

Hmm perhaps you do not understand that Caustic is not that offensive Legend you wish for him or think he is.

I am not happy with the Changes they gave him, but i also understand that Respawn see the Legend Caustic not as an offensive Legend like Wraith.

Caustic is a good Legend for ppl who want to play a bit more defensive, or have not the best aim.

Deal with it or try another Legend that fit more to your playstyle.

Dont misunderstand me , i can feel with you Wink.

I love Gibbis Tactical and Ulti, but i cant play him cause he is such a fat big Boy and i feel i Play in slow Motion with him.

So i have to play another Legend, you should do the same before u get frustrated xD.

Message 2 of 3 (238 Views)

Re: Caustics traps changes have ruined him.

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@BronsnCaustic was one of the best legends until the nerf.

Message 3 of 3 (214 Views)