Re: Caustics annoying gas too strong and ruins the gaming experience

by DarthVaapar

Original Post

Caustics annoying gas too strong and ruins the gaming experience

★ Guide

Can someone please explain me what is this *? What is Respawn thinking? With every patch, the game gets worse. If he throws his gas you can neither move properly nor can you run away and that kills you within a few seconds! Caustic is absolutely overpowered now. it is annoying and ruins the gaming experience

Message 1 of 28 (4,845 Views)

★★★ Pro
@donthurtm3 Wish he was as "overpowered" when I play him lol. Pathfinder, Octane and the Naruto runner on your pic can easily escape his gas, recently I damaged a Caustic and he tried to ult and heal up but I went in, downed him and used her rift walk to get out while only taking about 30 damage from his friggin ultimate ability.

If you think he's OP I highly recommend using him for a while so you can find out just how wrong you are and why the bunker meme is still a thing, he's only really a nuisance indoors and his tactical takes ages to deploy so you can shoot him before his canisters fully deploy if you're quick enough.
Message 2 of 28 (4,797 Views)

★ Guide
@donthurtm3 Not sure if he’s overpowered but definitely irritating. I understand where your coming from and I think a good quality of life change that could make the world of difference is teammates not being slowed or completely blinded by his gas. And a possible nerf to the duration of his gas traps because if you’re in tight corridors you can simply spam one every time one runs out and shoot it. His ult can stay the same as it is now however considering it’s an ultimate. But those are my thoughts
Message 3 of 28 (4,703 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@CRRAZYM3X1CANOCaustic traps are balanced. I only use him to lock doors and try to slow super aggressive enemies. It doesnt work and usually I die to grenade spam, or aggressive players that dont care for the gas and walk right through it to kill me and my squad.

Message 4 of 28 (4,692 Views)

★★ Novice

You must still be stuck in Bronze 4.

Message 5 of 28 (4,669 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Cyturion No I am Diamond queue with the Apex Predators.
I play with the Big Dogs.
And they dont give a damn for a caustic trap
Message 6 of 28 (4,640 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@hhnbbfggty66  Bruh, I was giving a comment on the post, not a direct reply to you. I'm a Caustic/Bloodhound main in Dia 2.

Message 7 of 28 (4,613 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Caustics are strength in building and close range with his weakness are long range and out side

try to go outside or try to sniper him from long range

caustics its even not overpower his still weak with low pick rate and low wins rate maybe buff in next note post who know

Message 8 of 28 (4,576 Views)

★ Apprentice

Caustic is quite underpowered if you actually know how movement works in this game and your not a lvl one bot

Message 9 of 28 (4,459 Views)

★ Pro
@donthurtm3 Keep playing. You’ll learn how to deal with Caustic, then realize that he’s far from OP.
Message 10 of 28 (4,425 Views)