Caustic & Gibraltar

by JustDF1

Original Post

Caustic & Gibraltar

★★★★★ Apprentice

Since the recent passive perk "Fortified" was added to Gibraltar and Caustic they have been showing red damage (no armor) when hitting them even if they have full armor. This seems to happen almost every time but i'm interested to hear if anyone else has noticed this?

Message 1 of 4 (380 Views)

Re: Caustic & Gibraltar

Community Manager

@JustDF1 Oh, it's most certainly known about, the studio are working on this. 

The damage that gets through is generally pretty low, but of course it shouldn't be happening at all. 

Thanks for the post!

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (327 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_David wrote:

@JustDF1 Oh, it's most certainly known about, the studio are working on this. 

The damage that gets through is generally pretty low, but of course it shouldn't be happening at all. 

Thanks for the post!

I think you might hav misunderstood my post? I mean if I’m Wraith and I shoot at a Caustic or a Gibraltar it’s showing red damage as if they have no armor even when they have full purple armor. 

Message 3 of 4 (317 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, while damage is being done directly to health, it should be much lower than the actual incoming damage. If a Purple-shielded player takes 100 points of damage their shield should drop as normal, but the damage to their health will be much less than the full bar.

It's still an issue of course, but shields aren't being completely ignored in this case. 

At least this was the case with every clip I've seen of this issue (and my own gameplay). If you have a clip of shields being completely ignored/bypassed, that sounds like a separate issue we need to look into. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 4 (301 Views)