Caustic Mains

by UrMomLovesIt5

Original Post

Caustic Mains

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Please look at this damn post. Caustic is the most annoying legend in the whole game, it takes no skill at all to toss the as canisters. Either nerf this haracter or kill him off. People that play as him is toxic and can’t play as any other legend. The nerf u did was  there is no legend that can contest him at all. It’s sickening how easy he is for trash players. Apex is a great game but it goes to  wit this legend, he is OP and I find that I always die to players cause of him. 

[Edited by CM]

Message 1 of 12 (853 Views)

Re: Caustic Mains

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@UrMomLovesIt5He already got nerfed his traps are nearly useless. Just get good, I can kill him with ease, source:I'm a level 103 diamond player.

Message 2 of 12 (814 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @UrMomLovesIt5 when posting on AHQ we would ask that you keep it polite and constructive.

There is never a reason to post in a rude manner.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 12 (781 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@UrMomLovesIt5 Of course Caustic players are toxic, Gas is the only thing that keep them going duhhh jokes aside you would either need a Caustic in your squad or just git good
Message 4 of 12 (766 Views)

@UrMomLovesIt5 wrote:

Please look at this damn post. Caustic is the most annoying legend in the whole game, it takes no skill at all to toss the as canisters. Either nerf this haracter or kill him off. People that play as him is toxic and can’t play as any other legend. The nerf u did was  there is no legend that can contest him at all. It’s sickening how easy he is for trash players. Apex is a great game but it goes to  wit this legend, he is OP and I find that I always die to players cause of him. 

[Edited by CM]

Honestly, I find it funny that no matter what Forum I visit, I always see posts like this.

"I just died to this hero/legend/character. Plz nerf, Devs."

It's hilarious every time I see it. Like other people said, just "git gud". It's best to focus on your own game/plays, if you want to get better, as a player. Don't worry too much about what the enemy is or isn't using. Just focus on yourself. That's how you improve. 

Message 5 of 12 (698 Views)

★ Guide
@JonStriker126 Very good choice of words.👍👍👍.
Message 6 of 12 (678 Views)

★★★ Newbie

He may be no skill but defintly not OP he just got a nerf and its kind of hard to be good with him ,plus you dont see him that often in matches .Im good Caustic but i main Revenant as well

Message 7 of 12 (663 Views)

★ Apprentice

Lol fr! Ridiculous 

Message 8 of 12 (623 Views)

★ Apprentice

How do you improve when your surrounded by gas 24/7. Can’t see anything at all, he must be your main that’s why ur saying this.

Message 9 of 12 (622 Views)

★ Apprentice

Oh in my server you’ll see caustic 24/7 throwing gas all around the field. 

Message 10 of 12 (616 Views)