Re: Can you add a buff to wraith

by Cracjaw450

Original Post

Can you add a buff to wraith

★★★ Newbie

stop needing wraith I love wraith I'm a wraith main and I have all of my best stats on her I may not have much kills but I have alot of progress with her do some sort of buff to her

Message 1 of 9 (639 Views)

@dmrose512 Um, No.......
Message 2 of 9 (623 Views)

★★ Expert
@dmrose512 She's still good. Maybe not as good as before, but she is still pretty good.
Message 3 of 9 (571 Views)

The only thing that makes Wraith very good is her ability to know when someone is aiming at you. All other abilities were fine prior. Precognition is a very useful trait in a fast paced battle.

Message 4 of 9 (517 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@dmrose512 I really don't think she needs another buff
Message 5 of 9 (501 Views)

★ Guide
@Cracjaw450 she has never had a buff, so what is this "another buff" that you're speaking of?
Message 6 of 9 (453 Views)

★ Guide
@Peri_Longbow_plz I have actually found the Precognition trait to be utterly useless. 95% of the time I don't get the notification until I'm shot at or downed, and I'm not even exaggerating. It's very irritating when you get shot by a Kraber and get downed and then immediately after hear "There's a sniper!" Like OBVIOUSLY there's a sniper! XD
Message 7 of 9 (451 Views)

★★ Expert
@SG_Trigger131 Yeah, it is pretty situational. But it has been useful to me.
Message 8 of 9 (400 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@SG_Trigger131 She's already the most powerful character, and the most used. She has been nerfed to low points, then buffed to high points. She is like the PK
Message 9 of 9 (372 Views)