Can we finally give Wraith some Donuts and Coke?

by Peri_Longbow_plz

Original Post

Can we finally give Wraith some Donuts and Coke?

Buff her abilities or something, give her a third ability, I don't care what the compensation has to be to make it happen, just give wraith some flesh on her bones. At this rate you could give her a skeleton skin and it would still be accurate. I just want to speak of a hitbox, not hitsticks.

Message 1 of 8 (521 Views)

Re: Can we finally give Wraith some Donuts and Coke?

★ Guide

they will literally never do this, even though it is by far Wraith's greatest crutch.

they look like they plan to just buff everyone else's abilities (see S6 bloodhound) till they feel like theyre as strong as wraith.

Message 2 of 8 (489 Views)

★ Guide
@Peri_Longbow_plz So you want the best legend to be buffed more... I don’t understand
Message 3 of 8 (476 Views)

★ Guide

hes asking (in a very roundabout way) for wraith to have a larger hitbox

Message 4 of 8 (470 Views)

Yeah, pretty much what Eurlannd said.

The abilities themselves are completely fine in my book. I can totally live with that. But the hitbox is what's bugging me, and seems more inconsistent than anything. It just feels weird to be able to hit most of the time, and when you come across a wraith, all of your shots get phased into a different dimension while you very slowly (but surely) get shredded down. And if the Wraith goes low enough, they'll phase away.

Message 5 of 8 (447 Views)

★ Guide
@Peri_Longbow_plz Oh lol, what I got from it was you wanted her to have a buff that’s it. Sorry bad reading by me.
Message 6 of 8 (398 Views)

★ Guide

I think giving her coke would just make her thinner, faster and more aggressive.

Message 7 of 8 (311 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Peri_Longbow_plz agreed. shes overused and hard to kill. she needs another nerf big time.
Message 8 of 8 (237 Views)