Re: Can we buff Bloudhound?

by Death911XR

Original Post

Can we buff Bloudhound?

★★★★ Guide

His abilities are just god awful. I was walking in between 2 buildings where I knew 2 people were, pressed my Q and it said no enemies pinged. Ive even had it where someone was behind a pillar 10 feet away and said there wasnt any enemies. Why not increase the distance of this? It doesnt help if it only has a 10ft radius. I also feel like his ult should regenerate health while active

Message 1 of 4 (237 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

The regen health is an interesting idea, maybe 75 - 100 hp per full ult activation.

I'd like to see his tactical scan all round him instead of just in front of him. There's been a couple of cases where I've heard a team on the floor above/below me but haven't been able to pick them up with a scan cause I wasn't quite looking in the right direction. 

Also it's very easy to hear a Bloodhound when they have their ult active. Reducing the noise she makes would be good.

Message 2 of 4 (208 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Benchwarmerbrew Bloodhound buff ideas

Give bloodhounds scan pulse x3 range (longer not wider) x2 enemy visibility duration and a blinding effect (like stepping in custic gas) for 1 second for anyone facing his scan (even at long range)

Passive should give him more move speed when you step on a tracking clue or footprint..

As for his Ultimate; you choose;

-Constant health regen
-Heal him to full hp and armor on activation..
-Heal to full HP whenever he kills someone..
-Duration should reset whenever he kills someone..
-Can use items 50% faster..
Message 3 of 4 (198 Views)

★★ Novice
@TripLangAPX I like the idea of giving him his health/shield back when popping his ult. Kinda makes. "All father give me strength"
Message 4 of 4 (192 Views)