Can I have a refund of Legend tokens for crypto

by Hilshire12

Original Post

Can I have a refund of Legend tokens for crypto

★★ Guide

Every time someone takes my legend and the game gets to pick a legend  and it picks crypto  the only legend  that I do not play so why does it keep picking him I want to unpurchase him to stop the game from actually being able to pick him  as they won't implement a preferred Legends list they won't look at your Legends playtime and pick Legends that you've played recently or played a lot instead they seem to choose the you don't like this legend  let's pick him so you quit 10 seconds into the game the problem with levers and afk players  is ridiculous enough already unless you go with the pre-made squad you're pretty much guaranteed to have someone that's afk  or the quit the second they get knocked  and there's no penalty for this  unless they're playing  ranked if I have to pay for the entire game  just left it there two or 3 minutes of free XP for doing nothing they should get a lengthy ban or better yet if they never move negative XP this includes the levelling them and removing battle pass levels along with the rewards

Message 1 of 6 (536 Views)

Re: Can I have a refund of Legend tokens for crypto

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@Hilshire12I still enjoy Crypto when playing with 2 friends or with randoms if they use their mics and aren't braindead. Even bought the Hired Gun legendary cause he looks he's straight out of Deus Ex.

Even solo he isn't as bad but playing with randoms is its own circle of hell.

Message 2 of 6 (510 Views)

★★ Guide

Love playing Crypto with my friends!

Message 3 of 6 (483 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Hilshire12 wrote:

Every time someone takes my legend and the game gets to pick a legend  and it picks crypto  the only legend  that I do not play so why does it keep picking him I want to unpurchase him to stop the game from actually being able to pick him  as they won't implement a preferred Legends list they won't look at your Legends playtime and pick Legends that you've played recently or played a lot instead they seem to choose the you don't like this legend  let's pick him so you quit 10 seconds into the game the problem with levers and afk players  is ridiculous enough already unless you go with the pre-made squad you're pretty much guaranteed to have someone that's afk  or the quit the second they get knocked  and there's no penalty for this  unless they're playing  ranked if I have to pay for the entire game  just left it there two or 3 minutes of free XP for doing nothing they should get a lengthy ban or better yet if they never move negative XP this includes the levelling them and removing battle pass levels along with the rewards

How about you select a legend before the timer runs out? I’ve heard that, that’s a good way to keep yourself from having to play a legend you don’t like.

Should they implement something that looks at your most played legends so it could auto pick them? Yeah they should, but for now if you don’t want to get stuck with a legend you don’t like, don’t let the timer run out and force your hand.

Message 4 of 6 (461 Views)

★★ Guide

And what's hard at clicking a button?

Message 5 of 6 (413 Views)

★★★ Pro

Sadly, there is no way to refund Crypto. Besides he is a solid Legend who brings a lot to the table:

- Scouting with Passive and Tactical

- Provides huge entry points into fortified buildings with the Ultimate

- The Ultimate also stuns enemies and does shield damage which can help your team push the enemy

Message 6 of 6 (345 Views)