CRYPTO BUFFS THAT WILL MAKE HIM REALLY FUN AND GOOD CHARACTER!

by aikohu

Original Post

CRYPTO BUFFS THAT WILL MAKE HIM REALLY FUN AND GOOD CHARACTER!

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Crypto has the lowest pick rate. Except for Wattson that I have seen only 2 times and I am level 58. I love Crypto but he is still the worst legend. These buffs will make him a really fun and playable character. And will change him from recon to support.

Neurolink- Can now detect enemies throw walls and objects.

Drone-  Can now respawn teammates with respawning beacon with his drone. Can now REVIVE teammates with his drone! Just imagine how cool will it be!

EMP- I call this WTH ability 3001. It's so dumb. it should NOT damage Crypto at all. When enemies have no shields EMP should do health damage.

Optional buffs- Make drone unlimited range, or at least increase it.

Decrease drone cooldown, crypto is nothing without his drone.

Crypto's drone haves small inventory, he can carry 2 or 4 items. Drone can only drop items and can't use them.

Message 1 of 6 (370 Views)

Re: CRYPTO BUFFS THAT WILL MAKE HIM REALLY FUN AND GOOD CHARACTER!

★★★★★ Guide
@aikohu Im only kind of okay with the idea of respawning teammates with drone although many players would Respawn their teammates without watching after them making them an easy kill, The rest of your ideas doesn't fit with what he is supposed to do.
Message 2 of 6 (327 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@aikohu I don't think that respawning teammates with the drone is necessary given mobile respawn beacons already in the game. I also do not think that reviving teammates with his drone would be necessary because that has already been given to Lifeline.

I do like the idea of increased drone range, decreased drone cooldown, and no damage to Crypto from his EMP though.

Message 3 of 6 (304 Views)

★★ Guide

But reviving without a shield and its not automatic. And easier to cancel for enemies.

Message 4 of 6 (296 Views)

★★ Expert

The buffed neurolink would make Bloodhound obsolete.

Message 5 of 6 (282 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@bjl2612"I do like the idea of increased drone range, decreased drone cooldown, and no damage to Crypto from his EMP though."

Anything else? Lets give drone turret fucnction and increase damage.

Message 6 of 6 (268 Views)