Re: Buffs on crypto

by SERPENT_DESCEND

Original Post

Buffs on crypto

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Recently I was trying to be crypto main and then I realized how slow he is.

So this is what I get:-

1) I think the biggest irritation for most of the players is how much time he wastes in adjusting drone's position in those crucial moments when teammates are fighting with enemies. So I got this,

What if he throws his drone like a grenade and activate it when reaches to point. It activates itself when it about to hit ground. I know it doesn't sound a big buff but imagine how insanely it will save that crucial time. Now when you find enemies you don't need to run to cover , deploy drone, drive drone on their head, and doing this all while teammates are taking shots. Now(press L1 to) just throw your drone, keep running and shooting, just keep an eye on drone and when it reaches on their head, press L1 to stop its momentum and activate it, and drone will just do its work.( and press L1 again if you want to get in the drone)

please comment if you have any idea for this buff.

2)well now this one isn't that important as 1st one. I don't mind if you don't even read this.

When he uses ultimate, it takes some seconds to do damage. How about using that time? New buff is that when he uses ult ,drone can see through walls in only those seconds he takes to damage. you may ask why. I don't know ,it sounds pretty cool and nowhere near OP. So why not.

Message 1 of 2 (279 Views)

Re: Buffs on crypto

★★★★★ Guide
@lokesher How about simply commanding his drone without piloting it? I think that would a lil bit op.
Message 2 of 2 (230 Views)