Re: Buffs & nerfs for legends

by Athens_Shield

Original Post

Buffs & nerfs for legends

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

I'm going to get right into it for the sake of keeping it entertaining: 

Mirage:

Passive: increase his speed and invisiblity effect while being knocked down and ffs remove the animation of 

Mirage playing dead and instead just make a decoy of Mirage being knocked down.

Tactical: should have 2 charges (like Bangalore) so he can send 2 decoys.

Ultimate: implement the dummies party to his ultimate and keep the invisiblity effect.

Octane:

Passive: the ability to fire while Sprinting.

Tactical: his stim should make him even faster if he kept on running in the same direction.

Bloodhound:

He only needs his scanning animation time to be reduced.

Bangalore:

Passive: Reloads weapons 5% faster.

Ultimate: her rockets needs to explode a little bit faster.

Iifeline:

Ultimate : needs to have more slots for items and the model needs to be different that standard care package models.

Wraith:

She only needs her speed boost back when ulting while phasin.

Caustic:

His gas needs to be thicker and he should have a clearer vision while in the gas. Also reduce the negative effect on his teammates.

Revenant:

Passive: Increase how much he can climb a little bit and remove the slow effect when he is about to reach his climbing limit.

Tactical: Increase the radious of it a little bit and increase the damage to 15. (Maybe additional 5 if it is a direct hit?)

Ultimate: When using the totem, You will keep taking shield damage like a normal person. When you die you will respawn as the shadows in fight or fright event. You can't use your weapons or abilities and you will have 30 HP except for Revenant who would still be able to use his weapons and abilites and would respawn with full health as a shadow. HP and death protection time extends when you kill someone. And the range area of the totem should be increased a lot.

Nerfs: 

Pathfinder grabble should have a longer cool down.

Octane should have low profile perk (If they implemented my buffs on him)

Message 1 of 15 (769 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I can agree with most of these. A few changes though.

Mirage, Octane, Bloodhound, and Wraith I agree with.

Bangalore is in a balanced state and I don't think she needs any changes. 

Caustic, I feel his passive to a degree should be provided to his allies so they aren't completely hindered in his poison. 

Lifeline I suggest giving her the AOE heal from the dummy event as her ultimate and then change her tactical to something different like providing her passive shield in front of her and her allies. 

Since it would be in her tactical then it could be removed from the passive (Which sometimes hinders players because it can be seen through buildings.) and they can buff her passive in a different way like providing a 25 heal to the shields or a little more health when she revives someone. This would make her a bit more enticing to play with all the Gibraltar buffs that's been making her feel lack luster.

As for Revenant, I'll agree to the passive and the tactical but definitely no to the ultimate changes. No one is going to want to turn on their teammates after dying. Fun concept but if you, as a shadow, down an ally and then your team still wins the fight, it creates bad blood and distrust. Someone might just choose not to rez or respawn you afterwards and it'll be best to keep toxicity as low as we can.

Message 2 of 15 (725 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Athens_Shield I personally wouldn't hold back to kill my teammates if I was turned to a shadow. And I won't judge a teammate if they did the same, It would be like a pay back on my team for letting me down. which is very fitting with Revenant because he is obsessed with revenge. Keep in mind that anyone who leaves would receive a penalty and just to be even more positive that they won't leave give a big award for killing players as a shadow. If someone is a butthurt who gets annoyed because of that then it's not the game's fault, This concept has been in many games. There is a game mode in Doom called possession that are exactly the same case. People will rather focus on the fun of it than focusing on being toxic.
Message 3 of 15 (691 Views)

★★ Expert
@SERPENT_DESCEND That could be, but I don’t think it would really fly in ranked modes or with mid-top tier players. For example, in a pred match, do you really think a teammate would fight against you after being killed?
Message 4 of 15 (674 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Sir_Named If there is a punishment for not doing that? Yes I think. Also they can make it so shadows won't be able to recognize their previous teammates.
Message 5 of 15 (648 Views)

★ Apprentice

I agree with most of these too but I also think Gibraltar's arm shield thing should have less health, he's had so many buffs recently when he's already too strong.

Message 6 of 15 (625 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@VeIotta The problem is no one wants to pick up a slow target with the largest hit box in the game unless it's a little bit op. Even with the recent buffs I don't see him being picked up that much at all.
Message 7 of 15 (619 Views)

★ Apprentice

Obviously he's too op at the moment though because it seems that every team I fight against has a Gibraltar and most of the time I end and losing just because he's got too much health and it's almost impossible to kill him.

Message 8 of 15 (613 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@VeIotta I don't know about that, I personally never had a problem being against him. He is just too hard to miss. The only time I would had a problem with him is if I use a high damage per bullet gun like the Kraber because his gun shield won't only block 75 of the damage but will also absorb the rest.
Message 9 of 15 (607 Views)

★★ Expert
@SERPENT_DESCEND well, they probably would be able to recognize their teammates, as they would be the squad you are fighting. Also, how would they enforce the punishment? Sure, if they don’t move you could punish them, but they could just run in like the opposite direction or spy on all of the enemies while using mic to tell their teammates.
Message 10 of 15 (580 Views)