Re: Buff wraith

by ggDinxster

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Buff wraith

★★★★★ Apprentice

Honestly there’s really nothing to say she’s be nerfed the most out of all characters cause of her decent momentum yet y’all refuse to nerf gibraltar easily the best character the game the only legend that can play support type attack type and defensive type kinda funny how people complain about her hit box when I use. A variety of legends and have no problem killing a wraith

Message 1 of 4 (444 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice

While I agree that Gibby is Overtuned atm, I feel Wraith is in a pretty balanced spot ATM.

Yeah she could maybe use a slighty less CD on tactical, or her portal, but overall shes fun to play as, and not too annoying to fight 

unless the Wraith player is really good

Standard smile

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (377 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

While I agree that Gibby is Overtuned atm, I feel Wraith is in a pretty balanced spot ATM.

Yeah she could maybe use a slighty less CD on tactical, or her portal, but overall shes fun to play as, and not too annoying to fight 

unless the Wraith player is really good

Standard smile

Message 2 of 4 (378 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@ggDinxster True but they do absolutely nothing about Horizon who has perfect mobility and a get out of jail free card not to mention a black hole that gets people stuck when wraith had worse mobility and completely needed her to the ground
Message 3 of 4 (363 Views)

★★ Novice

I really wish and hope they remove her completely for good   

Message 4 of 4 (257 Views)