Re: Buff Wraith Please

by Eurlannd

Original Post

Buff Wraith Please

★★ Novice

Ok this might seem unusual to say that wraith needs a buff but she really does need one. I die 80% of the time to her phase. Her phase is wayyy to slow now. Pathfinder recently got a buff, so why not buff wraith right? 

Message 1 of 19 (677 Views)

★★ Pro
@jMFryree21 welcome to loba´s world xD
Message 2 of 19 (669 Views)

★★ Novice

😂 

Message 3 of 19 (665 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@jMFryree21 You die because you try to use her phase to get out of battles. It's supposed to be used for repositioning, not get-out-of-jail-free.
Message 4 of 19 (631 Views)

★★ Novice

Then how do I get out of battles? Because I have a hard time with that. What legends should I use instead?

Message 5 of 19 (580 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@s0apt0ken Then how would u suppose one would use this even tho I’m not a wraith main (pathfinder) but there’s really no way to use it except for avoiding storm dmg which a move should not be broken down to that point when it’s only useful for that where u can’t use it in a fight as it takes to long and u can’t use it as your running away not only does it slow u down it takes 1.5 seconds to activate
Message 6 of 19 (568 Views)

★ Guide

@jMFryree21her phase is fine

if you are dying during the startup then YOU need to change something about your playstyle

her phase is still one of the strongest abilities in the game

also path didnt even get a buff

it was an accidental nerf

good pathfinders are getting 40 second cooldowns because respawn's balance devs are so time strained and generally incompotent

Message 7 of 19 (554 Views)

★ Guide
@jMFryree21 Her phase isnt supposed to be a get out of jail free card its supposed to be for repositioning. being able to press q and instantly escape death was insanely op. Plus she's always going to be op in ranked unless her portal gets a rework.
Message 8 of 19 (534 Views)

★ Guide
@lDarkenzl Use it when your not actively being shot at, find cover for 1.5 seconds and activate there or use it during portal to move your entire team with 0 risk.
Message 9 of 19 (534 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Westhebird That’s true but if your to charge up your phase for 1.5 seconds wouldn’t it be reasonable to up the time to atleast 2 seconds?

I also have an idea to potentially add something to wraiths tactical move maybe adding the longer u charge up the longer ur in the phase mode something along those lines

Thank you
Message 10 of 19 (528 Views)