Re: Buff Rampart!!!

by WhiteJackal-16

Original Post

Buff Rampart!!!

★★★★ Guide

I don’t know how many times I have to say this but Rampart needs a buff. She has a pretty nice ult but the real problem is her tactical with being a instant shot to being destroyed and taking years to set up. Honestly I think it can stay as a one shot to be destroyed but decrease the time it takes to set up about 2-3 seconds because think of end game with teams all around you shooting at you can you have no cover boom Rampart walls but NO you place a wall they shoot it and breaks and ends up in you having no defense. I believe this is the main reason why no one every really plays Rampart and I never see people play her so please for me and all my other Rampart mains BUFF RAMPART!!!

Message 1 of 11 (965 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

You really don't follow offical news don't you?

Rampart buff is coming in next big patch. Needed some animation etc.

Message 2 of 11 (957 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@kran3erry Well I don't exactly know where "official news" is at I try to look for any news but can't quite find them.
Message 3 of 11 (931 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

They should delete Rampart instead of buffing her.

Message 4 of 11 (876 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Professor_Doggy Definitely not Rampart is amazing and shouldn’t be deleted when there’s nothing wrong with her.
Message 5 of 11 (868 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

If there's nothing wrong with her, she doesn't need a buff. 

Message 6 of 11 (843 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Professor_Doggy she does need a buff for her walls with being one shot and/or how long it takes to set up.
Message 7 of 11 (837 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Smart### much?

She does indeed need a buff, but where the heck did this 'delete rampart' come from? 

@Professor_Doggy 

Message 8 of 11 (777 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@WhiteJackal-16 probably is one of those people that think deleting one of the maps is a great idea.
Message 9 of 11 (748 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Bruh you kidding?, shes actually one of the best legends to ever be released if you know how to play her correctly, i got my first 20 bomb with her <3 

Message 10 of 11 (667 Views)