Re: Buff Octane

by Sir_Named

Original Post

Buff Octane

★★★ Newbie

Respawn please buff octane and the other 2 joke tier legend (Mirage and loba) because he is so weak compare to other legends, rights here i have a concept for buffing Octane (or joketane)

Message 1 of 4 (378 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Phoquus
Bro.. that's to complicated 😅
Basically you don't want to take damage when using stim or better saying regenerating it fast, after a stim use..

Why are you not satisfied with the current mechanic, that allows him to use stim even tho the lifebar doesn't make up the 10HP?
Message 2 of 4 (345 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Firstly the regeneartion is ridiculous so buff it, secondary the speed boost is pretty bad for 10hp and 6s but 45% is pratically same and 50% is too much so i decided to have 50% sometime due to the bar system and 10hp per use is a lot but reducing it make possible to spam without taking a lot of damage so with bar system it will less hurt if use sometime like 1 or 2 time in combat but will hurt if spam it and it give you a free stim for running away if you respanwing or start bu no weapon but someone who have weapon want to kill you will and i dont want increased the cooldown , i am not saying that is the best thing to do with Octane but i got some idea to make him stronger, a bit more skill and more aggressive in solo

Message 3 of 4 (320 Views)

★★ Expert
@Phoquus I think the gauge idea is a little too complicated to be implemented into the game. Especially for a character like Octane who shouldn’t be that complicated.
Message 4 of 4 (297 Views)