Re: Buff Caustic

by BigMacAttack8u

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Buff Caustic

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

Recent nerfs have sent hem down to the point where only the mains play him. Pick rates and win rates should be thrown away as they indicate nothing but the gun skill of each main. The overall health of the legend pool should be judged by the community, not the streamers. The main competitor they had was caustic, because he was the Wraith counter. Vision blur, damage and the ability to seemingly cut off pathways and trap them in buildings. Buffing him to his original state may be to much of a leap to soon, but as of now with his gas traps being destructible and also not stackable is a problem. If his gas traps remain destructible, it will ruin him forever. You can’t destroy Revenant’s silence’s, and you certainly can’t un-silence yourself. Stop trying to make Caustic a defensive legend and reclassify him, or just please fix him then stop messing with him every season.

Message 1 of 5 (533 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Pro
@DrWizardo I like the melee idea ex: 3 punches to move it a legends width, then you can’t destroy it, but it’s also not to it’s original immovable invincible state

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (407 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

What if if you destroyed the barrels they exploded in a much wider area?

Message 2 of 5 (431 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@DrWizardo although that would be better than the current situation, the main problem is the loss of a technique called trapping, where with invincible traps, he could prevent pushes, or occasionally make an attack, but with them being destructible in less than one mag, makes his main plus impossible to pull off. Thank you for your ingenuity tho Standard smile
Message 3 of 5 (420 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I guess it's because of all the Bunker-play where you had people locking people inside small rooms with 0 chance of getting out.
I mean, as fun as that is, and somewhat rare, it absolutely sucks to be on the receiving end of so I get that part. Although they could perhaps have made it so that the traps could be pushed with melee or something. Still, might get to a point where you can use multiple traps to lock people in anyway. Like put a rampart wall in first, then a trap etc.

Message 4 of 5 (413 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@DrWizardo I like the melee idea ex: 3 punches to move it a legends width, then you can’t destroy it, but it’s also not to it’s original immovable invincible state
Message 5 of 5 (408 Views)